Chapter 1

Beautiful Sister ( Eng ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON FAMILY HOUSE

Yoona wake up at 6 o’clock and do physical exercise for ten minutes for makes her body feel lighter. After finished she have a shower immediately and prepare herself for lectur. While Yoona prepared to go to campus, her mother called her to have a breakfast and then she went out from her bedroom to have a breakfast.

"Good morning mommy!" Yoona kisses her mother and having breakfast with a glass of milk.

"Are you leaving now?" Her mother asked.

"Yes mom. Anyway, where's Taeyeon eonnie?"

"She's been waiting for you in front of the house."

"Ah... I'm heading to my campus now, bye!" Yoona runs towards the car where Taeyeon is waiting.

"Morning eonnie!" Taeyeon smiled.

"What made you so long?"

"I take an hour to put on makeup, mianhae hehehe." Taeyeon pinched her dongsaeng.

"You're already beautiful without any makeup." Yoona blushed and Taeyeon rode her car.

"Eonnie, you looked especially beautiful today hehehe."

"Jinjayo?"

"Yeap, in my eyes you are the most beautiful and precious person." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Don't tell me that you still have feelings for me?" Yoona swallowed.

That's right. My feel still same, I love you and I just wanna be with you, that's all.

"N-not like that eonnie, I'm just complimenting you hehehe." 

"Alright, thanks." Yoona sighed in relief.

"Have you had breakfast?" Taeyeon asked.

"I just drink some milk for breakfast eonnie." 

"That's not enough." Taeyeon reaches into the trunk and pulls out a packet of bread.

"You can eat this bread." Yoona smiled happily and grabbed the bread.

Attention as usual, I like her much more.

Yoona smiling like an idiot and she start to eat the bread. A few weeks ago, her mother got married with Taeyeon's father and now they're become sisters through marriage. On the other hand, Yoona hates the fact that Taeyeon is her sister now. A few months before their parents wedding, Yoona loves someone and that person is Taeyeon. She loves Taeyeon so much but for now Yoona can only hide her feelings.

"Emhhh eonnie, did you eat breakfast before?"

"Hmm, I ate a lot today." Yoona nodded and they finally arrive in front of the University.

"Eonnie, thanks for today." 

"Hmm, I'll contact you later when you are needed."

"You mean?" Taeyeon smiled like an idiot.

"I'll tell you later."

"Okay." Yoona took off her seat belt. 

"Emmmh eonnie, May I... emmh..."

"What?" 

"Chuuuu!" Yoona asks for a kiss on her cheek then Taeyeon rubs her head.

"Babe, you're not a kid anymore." Yoona pouted.

"I know that. We Just become a sisters so I want a farewell kiss from you eonnie, please!" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Alright." Finally Taeyeon kissed her sweetly.

"Woah feel like flying away hahahaha. Thanks eonnie, I gained more energy now, bye!" Yoona out of the car then she run away with embarrassed.

"Yoona looks adorable." Taeyeon cannot hide her silly smile.

"Haaah... Why this happen to me? My Yoona is very pretty but we are family now." Taeyeon sighed then she left the University.

***

 

01:00PM


After her morning class ended, Yoona approached her friend in the campus garden.

"Hyoyeon!" She shouted and sat down next to her friend.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

"I'm thinking about the illegal feelings."

"Hah? What do you mean?" Hyoyeon sighed.

"My nephew just got home from Japan. I separated from him five years ago and now he looks like his dad, very very handsome and badasssssss!" 

"Hahahahaha you fall in love with him that you mean?"

"Yeah I fell in love with him when I saw him. Gaaah I'm going crazy." Yoona hit Hyoyeon's shoulder.

"Wake up and realize, he's your family."

"Helloooo... How is your relationship with Taeyeon-ssi? You love her so much right, but she's your sisters now. Then what is this kind of love called? The forbidden love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter