Extra lessions

Extra lessions

NCT Dream was in the practice room practicing for SMTown, they had been working really hard, all of them was dripping with sweat and out of breath.

Chenle decided he needed to take a rest, so he decided to pick up his bottle of water from the table at the end of the dance studio and crash and chill in the one corner.

He took his hoodie off and mopped at the sweat clinging to his forehead, he unscrewed the bottle of water and took a genrous gulp "aah" he panted out after he had finished swallowiing.

He threw his head back and leant against the wall watching his hyungs and dongsaeng continue practice.

 

His eyes couldnt help but focus on how perfect all their dancing was, everything was on point, especially Jisung, he thought.

After a while Jisung came over to join Chenle, he sat next to him with his own bottle of water panting. "Tough practice huh" Jisung said through pants "yeah" Chenle said with an air of glumness to his voice, Jisung turns to his hyung "whats wrong Lele" concermn evident in his voice.

"It's nothing really" Chenle sighs, Jisung knows theres something wrong, it's almost impossible for his dolphin hyung to be low on energy.

Jisung pulled his arm aroung Chenle's shoulder and pulled him closer, Chenle turned to look at the younger boy and was met by the soft lips of said male giving him a quick kiss on the lips, Chenle struggled to get used to the fact that their relationship wasn't a secret anymore since Yuta had caught them kissing, and had found every occasion possible to tease the young males as much as embarressingly possible, it didn't take long for the rest of NCT to find out after this.

The kiss was short but tender "Lele, I know something up, just tell me" Jisung smiles at his boyfriend, Chenle sighs knowing he will never win against Jisung's annoying peskiness and gives in "just watching you guys dance is making me feel a bit depressed" Chenle sighs and hugs his knees "I'm just not that good" his voice breaks slightly.

"Aww Lele, don't be like that. You're amazing" Jisung hypes and rubs Chenle's shoulder.

Chenle's head perks up with his new bright idea "teach me" Chenle blurts out too fast "what" Jisung asks, because through the Chenle's outbusrt he forgot to speak Korean, Chenle flushes "s-sorry" Chenle chuckles embarressed "teach me" Chenle corrects himself in Korean.

"You want me to teach you" Jisung asked dumbfounded "yeah" Chenle has perked up "umm sure? tomorrow everyone is taking a day off tomorrow, if we come back then it can just be the two of us" Jisung reasons, Chenle just nods his head like an excited puppy.

 

Tommorow came and as they was leaving, Taeyong had told them to be back by twelve or else.

The two young teens laughed their way to the dance studio imaging everything that or else could mean, Jisung had decided that by far Chenle's version that if they came back later then twelve that Taeyong would Hulk out and destroy their dorm in an attemp to kill them was by far the funniest and almost made him choke through laughter.

 

Once they had entered they had got straight into business. Chenle was watching Jisung intently, trying to remember his every movement.

After two hours Chenle was super tired from already training so hard and started messing up a little "Lele hyung, smoother, you're moving to stiff, watch again" Jisung almost scolded his hyung and re showed him the move again. Chenle watched in awe as the young boy danced and tried to remember every step.

 

After hours of dancing they decided to call it a day and go grab some food, Taeyong had given them some money to get something to eat, they decided on a pub meal.

They had ordered the main and already ate it and they was waiting for their pudding to arrive: a joint chocolate sundae.

"I really wish we was old enough to try alcohol" chenle complained "it smells so good" Jisung laughed at his boyfriend, he himself also wishing tosee what the craze was with alcohol.

"Hey Lele, go do aegyo to the guy over their, see if you can get us a pitcher of alcohol to share" Jisung had a naughty grin. Chenle almost squealed at the idea and shot up out of his seat and went over to the guy.

"Hyuuuuuuung" Chenle whined to the stranger, he looked at the young Chinese teen "can you order me something pleeeeaaaaase, i'll pay for it" Chenle said in a cute baby voice while throwing finger hearts at the stranger, the stranger smiled and let out a low chuckle..

Chenle was pleased with himself as this stranger seems to be a er for cute.

THe stranger smiled and said "what do you want" Chenle squealed "ummmm, can i have a purple rain with two straws please" the stranger smiled "coming up" and he left to order the drink, Chenle excitedly skipped back over to his and Jisung's table.

"Got it. Whooooo" Chenle the dolphin boy squealed Jisung just smiles his usual dorky smile.

While waiting they sat their talking holding eachothers hands when the guy came over and placed the pitcher onto the table "it's on me if your friend can do aegyo too" the stranger laughed.

"go on Jisungie, go for it" Chenle encouraged. Jisung flushed a little. He made a heart above his head and smiled cutely "saranghaeyo" Jisung added in a cute voice, then quickly cringed.

The stranger laughed heartidly and rubbed them both on the heads "enjoy the free drink kids" and left.

Chenle quickly grabbed one of the straws and took a sip and swallowed and began coughing "whoooo" Chenle sqealed "that burnt" he added with a laugh "go on you try it" Chenle encouraged, Jisung took a sip and had the same reaction; a cough.

After a small while the teens got used to the burning when their sundae came out.

They was halfway through their sundae when Chenle began flushing, Jisung looked worried "are you okay" he quickly asked his hyung, Chenle flushed more "y-yeah, I just need to say something, but i'm" Chenle chuckles nervously "kinda embarressed"

Jisung's heart flutters seeing how cute Chenle is being and decided to encourage him "whatever it is, I wont judge you" he reachs over the table and holds Chenle's hand.

 

"I love you" Chenle says with determination, like he had practiced this one hundred times in the mirror daily.

 

Jisung chuckles at this which makes Chenle flush more fircely.

 

"I love you too" Jisung says with a smile and leans over the table and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

 

The rest of the night goes by so fast, especially with alcohol in their systems, by the time they get back to their dorm its already half past two a=in the morning, they had been too happy to have there love out in the open they forgot all of the conversation they had with Taeyong and hadn't noticed the time.

 

Once they had noticed they decided to sneak into the dorm as quietly as possible and pretend they had been back before twelve.

Once they enter the door they was greeted by Taeyong, standing there with a moody faced with crossed arms.

"what time do you call this" Taeyong scolded the two teens giggled, slightly drunk.

"Sorry hyuuuung" they both whined, Taeyong took a step closer and sniffed "is that alcohol" he asked them in disbelief, they both went quiet.

"Right, off to bed, i'll deal with you two in the morning once the alcohol wears off and the hangover kicks in" Taeyong instructed and neither of them wanted to dissobey so they rushed to there room.

Once there they decided not to get a shower, just to get one in the morning.

So they quickly changed into pajamas and got into the same bed, Jisung held out his arm and welcomed Chenle in,, Chenle crawled in closer and huddled onto the youngers chest, Jisung wrapped his arms around his hyung.

"I love you Lele" Chenle looked up "I love you too" and gave Jisung a kiss.

 

It didn't take them long to fall asleep, both so comfortable in eachothers company. They only had one thing to disturb their peaceful slumber, what was Taeyong going to do to them in the morning.

 

 

 

Authors note: while writing this i realised the the stranger buying them the drink may have seemed creepy maybe? sorry if that portayed, I didn't mean it that way. I just wanted a friendly middle aged- old guy who was cuted out by these two fluffballs :3 anyways hope you enjoyed this little oneshot/drabble^^