Day 5

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

Your POV

 

Aish! That guy is insane! Me?! His girlfriend?! NO!

 

“No! I don’t want to be your girlfriend! Even if you spread my secret, I don’t care.” I said as I turn around.

 

“Ajjumah, look. You can use me too. You’re looking for a husband that you can present to your father, right? Well, I’m handsome and rich. I can pass on your and your father’s requirement.” He said as I walk backwards and turned to him.

 

No One’s POV

 

“How did you know about that? And, excuse me; I don’t like a gangster boyfriend. Especially when that gangster is gay.” You smirked at him as he sent daggers on you.

 

“For the nth time ajjumah, I’m not gay. If you don’t want to be my girlfriend, I can just kill you here.” He said as he looked at you with a very scary look. You gulped and can’t help to agree.

 

“O-okay. J-just don’t kill me.” You said as you held your pinky. He rolled his eyes and laced his on yours.

 

*Such a kid*

 

“Ri Yeon, there are no taking backs. You’ll say yes to whatever I say. I have some rules that you need to do.” L.Joe said and you just nodded.

 

“What are the rules?” you asked. He just smirked at you.

 

“Just wait. I’ll tell you when my car arrived.” He said and dialed his chauffer’s number.

 

A few minutes later, two cars arrived. The driver of the black red cargoes out then he give the key to L.Joe and enter the black car behind. Then, they left.

 

*Wow! This guy is really rich.* you thought as L.Joe yelled at you.

 

“Yah! Are you just going to stand there all day?” he asked then you quickly entered his car and he drove off.

 

“Red? Why red? It’s cooler for a gangster to have a black car.” You blurted.

 

“Why do you care? Is this car yours?” L.Joe said as you rolled your eyes.

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

“Now tell me the rules. If it weren’t you going to kill me, I will not do this.” She said as I smirked.

 

*She really thought that I’ll kill her. She’s dumb.*

 

“First, I want you to go whenever my parent’s wants to meet you. Be sure to act nice and throw your sarcasm away.” I said as I look intently on the road

 

“Second, I want you to act sweet to me whenever my parents are there.”

 

“What? Act sweet?” she protested.

 

“Yes.” I said as I glared at her. She just rolled her eyes.

 

“Third, do as I say. Don’t you ever say no to me.”

 

“Lastly, I will be the one to say when we’re going to stop acting. Okay?” I said as she nodded.

 

“I want to have my rules to. It’s not fair if you’re the only one who have a rules, right?” She said as I rolled my eyes.

 

“Fine, ajjumah.” I smirked she made a face.

 

“First, stop calling me ajjumah. Second, throw your gangster act whenever my father wants to meet you. Third, always smile in front of my father. He doesn’t like greasy and gloomy person. Lastly,” she smirked. “..Don’t you dare fall in love with me.”

 

“As if you’re my type. Is that all? Deal?” I smirked and held my hand for her to shake.

 

“Deal.”