Day 2

100 Days to Find Mr. Right

No One's POV

 

You arrived at So Min’s club wearing a red mini dress and high hills.

 

You looked around the club and find So Min. You ran to her and hugged her.

 

“SO MIN-AH!!!! No more crazy dates for me!!!! WHAAAAAAAA!!” You shout as you jump in glee.

 

So Min held your shoulders and look at you.

 

“Ri Yeon-ah! Calm your . Let’s sit there.” She said and brought you to her table.

 

“Okay. I know that you’re really happy right now. You’ve been shouting ‘NO MORE CRAZY DATES FOR ME’ for like eternity. Don’t forget that you need to find a husband in just 100 days. Heard me? 100 days. How can you found someone that you’ll love in just like three months?” She asked.

 

“Uhhhmmmm… I don’t know… But for now…. LET’S PARTY!!!!” You shout as you drag her to the dancing crowd. She sighed and smile at how you response. She’s really amazed on how you act. You seemed like no problem at all.

 

Minutes later, the both of you are dancing and partying non-stop. Just then, the crowd, including the both of you, stopped dancing when a gangster-like guys enter the club. The crowd, especially girls, starts squealing. You and So Min clamped your hands on your ears.

 

“We should evacuate first. The handsome, hot and gorgeous Teen Top arrived.” She said as the both of you leave and went to your table away the noisy crowd.

 

“So Min-ah, who are they?” You asked her about those guys who looked like famous in the club.

 

“Oh.. Them? They are Teen Top. They are some handsome and hot gangster out there. Here is their new hang-out place since last week. The club earn more customers since they go here.” She said.

 

“Oh.. But, I think that they look like gays. When I first saw them, I thought that gangsters these days are now gays. I think that they are from sororities.” You laugh hard as you remember them. Then, you felt So Min stiffened.

 

“WE LOOKED LIKE GAYS?!” A stern voice behind you asked. You turned around and saw the ‘gay gangster’ earlier.

 

“Ohh! The gay gangsters! Ah.. Yeah.. Wae? Aren’t you gays??” You asked as the shortest of them all shot a glare to you.

 

“YAH! Don’t you know who we are?! We are Teen Top! We’re not gays. You little ajjumah How dare you called us gays?!” He shouted as you became pissed at his words.

 

“YOU GAY SHORT THING! I’m not an ajjumah!” You shout back as you and him shot deadly glares to each other.

 

“Uhhmmm… I think that we should leave first.” A deep voiced guy said and pull L.Joe.

 

“YAH! I’m not yet done with that little ajjumah!” L.Joe shout as CAP drag him away.

 

The other Teen Top members approached the both of you and smiled.

 

“So Min-ah, care to introduce us to your friend?” Chunji asked as So Min nodded.

 

“Ah, yeah. Guys, this is Shin Ri Yeon, Ri Yeon-ah, they are Chunji oppa, Ricky, Changjo and Niel. They two guys who left are L.Joe oppa and CAP oppa.” They waved and you waved back and smile. You looked at So Min.

 

“Let me guess. The gay short guy is L.Joe right?” You said as they nodded.

 

“WHAA!!! You’re great at guessing!” Ricky beamed as you smirk.

 

“Of course! I’m my father’s daughter so I’m smart!” You said proudly.

 

“Wait, how old are you now?” Niel asked.

 

“I’m 18. November 23rd is my birth date.” You said as they grinned.

 

“You and L.Joe hyung celebrates the same occasion at the same date.” Changjo said as your smile vanished.

 

“Me and that gay gangster has the same birthday? WOW! What an unlucky coincidence. “You said in disgust. They laugh.

 

Then, So Min’s face brightened as she thought of something.

 

“Yah! Ri Yeon-ah, maybe, L.Joe oppa is your Mr. Right. Think of this, you both have the same birthday and you both despise each other.” She said as you glare at her.

 

“Yuck! EEWWW!!! Please stop that nonsense! He’s not my Mr. Right! As you said, we despise each other!” You said as the four guys behind you keep their laughs as they saw your disgusted reaction.

 

“Well, remember what you always said to me? ‘The more you hate, the more you LOVE!!!’” She squealed.

 

“EWWW!!! He’s more like my Mr. Wrong! Wait, HE REALLY IS MY MR. WRONG!” You yelled as the five of them laugh their asses off.