Love or Friendship?

Of Love and Friendship....

DONGHAE'S POV

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

I snooze the alarm clock on my bedside table, eyes still closed.

I slowly opened my eyes.

I take a look at the clock.

It says 8:20am.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????!!!!!!!!

I hurriedly stood up from my bed and get my towel then ran into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower, went outside the bathroom and grab an office attire from my closet, brush my hair and spray some male perfume, then I rushed downstairs and went to the garage where my car was. 

I start off the engine and drive all the way to the office.

I sighed.

I didn't saw her this morning.

If I only woke up a little bit early, I would have seen her before she went to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE'S POV

A few days ago, Donghae had a new neighbor.

The moment he laid his eyes on her, he already fell in love.

He introduced himself to her and vice-versa.

 

FLASHBACK

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chonun Lee Donghae-imnida. I'm your neighbor." He said with a smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Chonun Kim Yeon-imnida. I'm glad someone greeted me here in the neighborhood. Let's go inside and have some coffee." The pretty girl said and DOnghae followed her.

They went inside her house.

Had some coffee and shared some stories with each other.

Donghae learned that she lives alone, her parents lives in America, they work there, she's in her senior year in college.

Donghae felt so happy talking to her.

Until, it got late and Donghae had to go home because he had work, the next day.

They said their goodbyes to each other.

Donghae went home with a smile glued on his face.

END OF FLASHBACK

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONGHAE'S POV

Oh wait! I think I've got her number.

I pick my phone out of my suit's pocket.

I scrolled down and...

BINGO!

There it is.

YEON <3

Yeah. It's weird.

I put a heart next to her name.

Haha.

I pressed her number.

Suddenly...

"Yoboseyo?" A girl said on the other line.

"Y-y-yeon-sshi, this is DOnghae, are you in school already?" I asked her.

"Oh Donghae-sshi. Yes, I'm here at the school. I will say goodbye to you but then you're not at the front door, I thought you left already so I walked to school without waving at you." she told me.

I can't help but smile with her statement.

She's so thoughtful.

She's always doing that.

Smiles, saying good morning and she'll say that she's going to achool.

"Donghae-sshi, you still there?"

"Oh yeah! Yeaon-sshi, I'm sorry. I woke up late that's why you didn't saw me earlier. I promise I'll make it up to you." I explained.

"Donghae-sshi, it's okay. You don't need too. I have to hang up now. I'm going to my next class. Annyeong." she said as she hang up.

"Ann----yeong..." I sighed.

I didn't manage to say my goodbye because she was in a hurry.

At least I knew that she cares for me.

I still have a smile on my face as I went to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEON'S POV

It's Donghae-sshi.

Aww.

How really nice of him.

He called me just to know I'm in school already and to explain why I didn't saw him earlier.

I smiled at my sudden thoughts.

"Hey Gorgeous, wanna hangout later?"

I was shocked.

I turned to see who it was.

The official varsity/playboy of the school.

"Tch. Hangout your face. I won't give into you, Mr. Playboy." I said as I flipped my hair and turned away from his direction.

UGH.

THis guy really pisses me off.

But I don't know why there's a part of me that melts when I look into his eyes.

SHUT UP KIM YEON!

I shook my head to ignore the thoughts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG'S POV

UGH.

This girl really test my patience.

Never in my entire life, that a girl had ignored me.

You're the first Kim Yeon.

How can I make this girl fall for me? 

How?

Think Jaejoong! THINK!

I want her.

I need her.

I love her.

Huh?

I love her?

NO!

This can't be.

I can't be in love.

I just want to play.

That's all.

I sighed and just stared at the window, not giving any attention at the teacher in front of the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5:30pm

NO ONE'S POV

Donghae wondered if Yeon is still in school.

He wants to surprise and make it up to her.

He bought a little purple stuffed toy for her on his way to her school.

He parked his car, went out and look for Yeon.

He saw her at the cafeteria, sitting alone and working on her homeworks.

He went to her direction and he slowly wrapped his hands over her eyes.

"Huh? Who are you? Stop fooling around. I'm busy here." She said sarcastically.

"Mianhae. Don't get mad at me." Donghae said as he let go of her.

"Oh, It's you Donghae-sshi. Sorry. I had no idea that it was you." Yeon said.

Donghae sat at the chair in front of Yeon.

"Donghae-oppa for you. It's alright Yeon-sshi." Donghae said.

"Oh, o-o-okay DOnghae o-o-oppa. Drop also the formality on my name."Yeon said to him

"O-of course, Yeon-ah. Here, a little make-up gift for you." Donghae said as he handed her the purple box with a pink ribbon.

"What's this Oppa?" she said.

"Just open it."

She smiled while opening her present.

Her eyes widened as she saw the purple bear with a white ribbon on it's right ear.

He rushed on DOnghae's side and hugged him.

"Oppa! Gomawo!" She said, not letting go of his neck.

"You're welcome Yeon-ah!" Donghae hugged her back, not wanting to let go of her.

But eventually, she let go of the hug.

"Mianhae, Oppa. I just got carried away."

"It's okay, Yeon-ah. I'm glad you liked it."

Yeon and Donghae continued chatting with each other.

When someone;s presence interrupt them...

"Ahem! Is this seat taken?" the guy said.

The two looked up to see who's the guy and they're both stunned.

"YAH! KIM JAEJOONG!!!! FIND ANOTHER SEAT!!!!" Yeon shouted as she stood up.

"JAEJOONG??? KIM JAEJOONG!!!!!! Is that you?" Donghae said and he stood up too.

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!! DONGHAE HYUUUUNG!!!" Jaejoong said as he hugged DOnghae.

Yeon was shocked at what's happening right before her eyes.

"Yeaon-ah, Jaejoong here is my childhood bestfriend." Donghae introduced them to each other.

"We're classmates, hyung. Is she your girlfriend?" Jaejoong asked.

When Donghae's about to answer, Yeon cut him off.

"No, I am not. I'm just his new neighbor." Yeon said.

Donghae felt a pain in his heart as Yeon said that.

In the other hand, Jaejoong smiled, because he knew that he had a chance on Yeon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEKS HAD PASSED...

Donghae felt like Jaejoong and Yeon are getting close so he backed off.

But he can't fight his feelings towards Yeon so he still tried his luck towards her. 

Jaejoong didn't gave Donghae a chance.

He found a way to confess to Yeon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTER CLASS..

NO ONE'S POV

Donghae's waiting for Yeon at the front gate of the school.

Little didn't he knew that Jaejoong already dragged Yeon at the backgate of the school.

"Why she's taking so long to get out? It's already 6pm. Her classes should have ended a while ago. I better go inside to check on her." Donghae said as he walked inside the university.

 

"Jaejoong-ah!! What are we doing here?" Yeon asked as she's trying to get her arms back from Jaejoong's grips.

"Yeon-ah! I need to tell you this. I have to say this first, before Dongha-hyung say this to you too. I need you, Yeon-ah. From the first time I saw you, I knew I had fallen for you. I know I've become the school's playboy but this time, I want to take it seriously. I like you, Yeon-ah. I really do. I'm willing to risk everything, even me and hyung's friendship. Just to be with you. I love you, Kim Yeon." Jaejoong said as he looked straight in the eyes of Yeon. 

Yeon was shocked.

She didn't know what to do.

She broke into tears.

As she said these things...

"Jaejoong-ah.. Yeah, I'll admit, I like you too. But this can't happen. I don't want your friendship with DOnghae-oppa to be gone just like that. But I can't deny the fact that I love you too. Yes, I do, Kim Jaejoong."

Jaejoong smiled as he heard Yeon's answer but he knew what she means.

He also don't want his friendship with his hyung to end in just a snap.

Jaejoong hugged Yeon.

They didn't know, someone's watching them.

It's Donghae.

Donghae walked towards them.

Yeon saw him.

"O-o-o-oppa???"

Jaejoong let go of her.

"H-hyung. I'm sorry." jaejoong said.

He cannot look straight into DOnghae's eyes.

Donghae just smiled.

He tapped Jaejoong's shoulder.

"It's okay, Jae. You have nothing to be sorry about."

"B-b-but hyung? you're supposed to be mad at me. Go on hyung! Punch me!." Jaejoong said.

Instead, Donghae hugged his dongsaeng.

"I'm not mad at you, Jae. In fact, I'm happy for the bopth of you. Take care of her, Jae. Make sure you'll not break her heart or I'll get her back. Arasseo?" Donghae said and Jaejoong just nodded.

Donghae just ruffled Yeon's hair.

"I know you're happy with him. I can see it in your eyes. Take care of him too, okay? He's my beloved dongsaeng after all." Donghae said and Yeon answered with a chuckle.

"So, I guess, this is goodbye. I'll go to Europe this weekend. Maybe, I'll stay there for good. So, just invite me on your wedding day, arasseo?!" Donghae said to them and the couple nodded and smiled at him.

Soon, they waved googbye to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 YEARS HAD PASSED...

It's Yeon and Jaejoong's wedding.

They invited all their close friends even Donghae.

Donghae will be their best man and Jaejoong's sister will be the maid of honor.

AT THE AIRPORT...

Donghae hurriedly walked down at the Incheon airport.

He suddenly bumped into someone.

"Mianhae, mianhae. I'm in a hurry." Donghae bowed to the person he bumped into.

"It's okay. I'm in a hurry too. Sorry, I didn't see you. I'll be late for my brother's wedding." the girl said.

They both looked at each other's eyes.

"Aeleen? Kim Aeleen? Jae's sister? The little shy girl?" Donghae asked as he took off his sunglasses to see if it's really the girl he knew back then.

"D-d-donghae Oppa?!!! Ne. It's me. You're going to Oppa's wedding too?" Aeleen asked.

"Ne. Kaja?" Donghae smiled as he offered Aeleen his arm and she linked her arms into his.

AT THE CHURCH...

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. Now, you may kiss the bride....: the priest said.

Jaejoong pulled up Yeon's veil and pressed his lips against hers.

They can hear the crowd's cheer.

"More!! MORE!!! MORE!!!!"

The newlywed chuckled and gave into the cheer.

They kissed again.

After that the reception immediately followed.

"It's time for the boquet-throqing and garter-tossing. 

Evry single girl wants to catch the boquet but Jaejoong's sister got it, Aeleen.

She smiled at the thought that she'll become the next bride.

Next, the garter-tossing, every single guy tried to catch it but it seemed like it fitted perfectly on Donghae's hand.

He got the garter.

Soon, they're both called at the front, Donghae put the garter on Aeleen's leg making the girl blush.

She had a crush on Donghae ever since they're kids.

After that, another cheer from the crowd was heard.

"KISS!!! KISS!!!"

Aeleen and Donghae looke at each other and just shrugged their shoulders but suddenly Donghae leaned closer and kissed Aeleen on her lips.

Making the girl;s face so red.

She stood up and they took a picture with the newlywed.

As they finished picture taking, Jaejoong had a talk with Donghae leaving Yeon and Aeleen behind.

"Hyung, I know you like my sister, Aeleen had a crush on you since we're kids, so please take care of her. DOn't make her cry, hyung. I trust you." jajejoong said.

"Oh you know me really well, Jae. Yeah, I'll take care of her." Donghae answered.

Slightly blushing.

He didn't know he fell in love so easily with Jaejoong's sister.

But this time, he don't have any rivals.

On the other hand...

"Aeleen-ah, you really like Donghae-oppa, right?" Yeon asked.

"Eh? Is it really that obvious, unni?" Aeleen asked, while biting her lower lip.

"Ne. Dongsaeng. I knew you like him. The way you look into his eyes. It means something."

Aeleen just blushed and bowed her head.

yeon just smiled.

The newlywed went to their bridal car.

Jaejoong carried Yeon bridal style.

They waved at the two soon-to-be-couple and action some "FIGHTING!" to them.

The two just blushed and waved at them too.