uncertain

Untitled.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a film about adventure and drama, and Jisoo was a big fan. While she held her breath for the story developing, Lisa was doing the same thing, only she’s staring at the big screen but Lisa, from time to time, was silently staring at her profile and trying to face the screen as much as possible. It made her neck sore a bit of course but she just found the look of the other girl concentrating on something too attractive and this girl being quite was a scene rare to see.

 Although Jisoo seemed careless, blunt and clumsy sometimes, Lisa knew deep down inside her heart that Jisoo cares. Jisoo cared about people around her, and she took care of them in her own way, gentle, subtle and unspoken. It melted her heart when the older girl told her which dish was too spicy for her without leaving her eyes on food while they had meals together, and when she figured how Lisa wanted something by just took one look in her eyes and bought it silently for her afterwards, and when she invited her to her own family reunions during different holidays just so she didn’t have to be alone since she’s far, far away from home. Just like she couldn’t help to miss her families from time to time, Lisa found herself kept thinking about the other girl whenever she’s not around, even when they basically spent every day together.

And that’s how she knew she’s totally head over heels for a fool named Kim Jisoo.

Jisoo’s mind was unreadable for her how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter