Querencia

Querencia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Namjoon ,

Do you remember how we used to spend our weekends?

I still remember the weekends we used to spend together huddled together under a blanket on chilly days binge watching series or singing silly songs. Do you ?

I remember the tunes you played whenever I was mad or had a bad day. I knew I could always count on you. Do you remember the tunes now? Would you be able to play them Namjoon? 

 

Do you remember Namjoon how you broke the blender and got your white shirt painted with pink strawberry milkshake?

This one never fails in making me laugh .

 

 

Do you remember that one time you slipped on ice and fell?poor Jimin he had to drag you all the way to the benches again.

 

 

All these memories that I wish I could relive again whenever I want to .

 

 

 

So here we are again sitting in the same coffe shop where you spilled coffee on your white shirt.

Everything's the same ..

Your smile

The way your eyes crinckle when you laugh

Or the way you brush your hair back

Or how you still love your coffee extra strong

 

The only thing that has changed is the girl.

Its not me anymore , you're not mine anymore.

 

But that's okay you don't remember me more like you don't know me .

 

Do you remember me anymore ?

Do you get flashbacks after your accident?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter