It keeps bothering me. I tried to just laugh it off.

I Knew It

 

Myungsoo slowly dragged his tired feet up to her 3-room apartment door. He just came back from INFINITE's concert rehearsal. He was really really tired and he need somebody to lean on right now. His girlfriend for 2 years, Park Chaerin was the lucky person he meant.

He was looking forward to hugging her while she showers him with kisses and a simple touch from her can make him melt inside. Eventhough he was the cool and cold type of person, Chaerin was always his weakness.

He punched in the passcode numbers he memorized heart.   4...7..9..3..3..2

And the door clicked open. He once again groggily stumble into the apartment while taking off his shoes. He looked around the empty apartment, walking pass the kitchen and living room. She wasn't there at all.

Where is she?

He opened the door to the room they shared. She was there, facing the mirror, busy putting on make up.

 He sauntered forward and wrapped his arms around her stomach, giving her a back hug. He rested his forehead on the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent.

He paused for a while. She smelt different. A new perfume perhaps? He just shrugged it off. He always loved how she smell like. He tightened the hug and yet there was no reaction coming from her at all. He was expecting an  'Oooh~! Oppa! you're back!'

But no. Chaerin did not move at all, she just continued brushing on smoky eye shadow on her lids.

"You smell good. You look y. Now what are you not telling me? Are you going to do something special for me?" He cooed in her right ear.

There was a moment of silence.

"No oppa, I'm not doing anything for you tonight." She replied by looking at him through the mirror reflection.

She went on by grabbing her lipstick.

I knew this would happen.

Although Myungsoo was a little disappointed, he kept on a straight poker face. He was expecting a night with her.

"Yeobo ah. Where are you going? I thought we always spend our Friday nights together.

Its not always that I get a free time between my schedules you know" Myungsoo asked Chaerin who was busy putting on her lust red lipstick.

"I'm just going out with the girls for a while. You know how much I miss them right?" She casually replied, not bothering to face him at all.

But Myungsoo knew it wasn't just the girls she was going out with.

He let go of Chaerin's hips and went out to the living room and crashed onto the sofa. 

This must be it.

Little did Chaerin know that Myungsoo knew what exactly she was doing.

There was a vibration that broke Myungsoo out of his thoughts. It was Chaerin's phone on the coffee table that buzzed.

Myungsoo sat up and crooked his neck to get a quick look at her phone without touching it.

It was a call, the phone was on silent so Chaerin did not hear anything from her room.

 Myungsoo picked up the phone and stared at the outgoing call contact name.

"Seyong Oppa~♥"  

flashed on the screen. A smirk was formed on Myungsoo's lips. 

So its Seyong huh?

He placed the phoned back to its original place and layed back on the couch, crossing his legs and arms, pretending he didn't saw anything.

Chaerin emerged from the bed room with a tight black fiting mini dress.

 

Myungsoo was amazed. At least he managed to look amazed.

He purposely gaped at her, pretending that he was shocked and .  She just managed a weak smile while grabbing her phone infront of him.

As she brushed through the screen with her finger, a notice of a miss call came up.

Seyong Oppa. She panicked inside. Her heart beat was increasing rapidly. What if Myungsoo oppa finds out?!

"So I came all the way here after my tiring schedule just to spend  time with you and you are already going out with your friends?" He pouted but emphasized on the word - friends.

 

Before she could come up with a reply, Myungsoo added in.

"Nahh, its okay. I understand how much your girlfriends meant to you. You can go out with them.. leaving me here.... all alone, with no one to hold. "  he sobbed. Putting up an act like a great actor he is.

He wasn't trying to make Chaerin feel sorry. He knew she would be.

But she shrugged it off, giving a peck on his cheek. "I'll promise I'll make up to you when I get back okay?"  She sweetly said.

Myungsoo nodded and she walked towards the front door soon after. 

"Have fun!" Myungsoo shouted before she left.

 

I'll make sure you will never forget it tonight.