boyfriend tag

To Make You Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

the camera focuses on the duo sitting on the sofa.

 

jin looks comfortable, legs up and crossed, grin on his face.

 

namjoon on the other hand is as stiff as a board, hands in his lap as he stares straight ahead nervously.

 

jin waves at the camera, and namjoon follows along shyly.

 

"hello lovelies! i, the ever beautiful jin is back to bless you all!" jin blows a kiss as namjoon chuckles.

 

"today i have someone very special with me." he turns to drape an arm over namjoon. "this tall, dark and handsome man is the lucky soul who gets to see my beautiful face everyday."

 

namjoon can't help the grin that spreads across his face.

 

"everybody meet namjoon. namjoon, meet the internet."

 

namjoon smiles at jin fondly before turning to the screen and waving again.

 

"hello everyone. i'm namjoon. the lucky soul who gets to see jin first thing in the morning, morning breath and all."

 

namjoon laughs as jin glares and pouts.

 

"anyways, today we will be doing the boyfriend tag. and yes i now know it's not us all playing tag together, you guys can stop dragging me on twitter." jin sighs as namjoon falls back into the sofa from laughter.

 

"anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter