1. evil spirit hyung

To Make You Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is having an extremely ty day. First, he was late for his first lecture, which resulted in his professor going off on a tangent for 10 minutes while he awkwardly stood in front of the class. Then he failed his physics exam and had no time to grab lunch before heading off to practice. But even then he couldn't get into it and even Hoseok was frustrated by the time they called it quits for the day.

 

But the final straw is when he tries to cook some ramen for dinner and ends up dropping it all over the kitchen floor. Next thing he knows Jungkook's on the floor as well, sobbing. Why did no one warn him that college, miles away from family and alone was going to be so damn hard.

 

He's just getting into the heat of the moment, wailing a little later to let all the frustrations out when suddenly a deep voice speaks out from the living room.

 

"uhh. Don't cry. You're kinda ugly when you cry."

 

Jungkook goes quiet. What the actual .

 

He quickly gets up from the floor and walks into the other room. It's empty. Like it's supposed to be since Jungkook lives alone and last time he checked he didn't have some random demon spirit renting with him.

 

"What the actual ."

 

"Hey, you stopped crying." The voice returns, almost sounding happy and Jungkook lets out a blood-curdling scream.

 

"That was unnecessary." If Jungkook was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter