Infinite = Chinese?

I Kidnapped My Bias

Class is so boring. Mmf.

...

"Sun Mi! Sleeping in class again!" seonsaeng-nim shouted in my ear.

I rubbed my eye and yawned, using aegyo. "But I'm tired," I whined.

Her sharp glare softened at the sight of my aegyo. "Arasso. Now, please answer the problem written on the board."

Slowly, I got up from my chair and took my whiteboard marker out. I glanced at the whiteboard and analyzed it for a few seconds.

Bored, I walked towards the whiteboard and wrote the answers. "The first x is equal to 7.42 and the second one is -7.42," I cited.

Seonsaeng-nim's eyes bored into mine.

Suspense.

"Yet again, you are correct. Applause." the whole class clapped loudly. They never get tired of me answering math questions, really.

"Seonsaengnim, may I go back to sleep now?" I asked.

She glared at me. "Ani."

I pouted. Oh well. I can't have it all.

 

After school, I sneakily walked towards my chaffeur. My school does not know that I'm a rich girl.

Actually, I'm the heiress of the Hyundai company. My last name was changed due to those stalkers. We even moved to America to avoid them. Luckily, we found a Korean school for me to go to.

My parents consider me as a 'Negotiation Goddess'. I don't know why. Perhaps its just that I have a way with those es.

I took my phone out and turned it on. Almost immediately, I received a call. I sighed, sat down in the car, and answered it.

"Yoboseyo?.."

"Ah Sun Mi! Thank goodness you finally answered! Here's your schedule for today..."

I recited it for my assistant. "4:10, meeting with Kia, 4:30, checking the proposed car designs, 4:45, negotiating with another e."

She tsk'ed on the phone. "Please don't call them es. They're your source of money, remember that!"

"Arasso, arasso." 

"Make sure to dress up ASAP, and don't forget to apply your makeup!"

I rolled my eyes and hung up. Ugh, it's already 3:57. "Ahjusshi, pali!"

Ahjusshi turned to look at me. He widened his eyes to add a scary effect. "We're - already - here."

I peered outside the window. 

Oh.

 

Finally finished dressing up. Dressing up in the bathroom is so hard. So cramped, ugh. I'll ask Appa to wreck this place.

Oh yes... Dear reader, if you think I am a ill-natured, selfish, arrogant and annoying lead character, you're wrong.

I'm just used to royalty, that's all. I'm usually nice!

Getting my makeup kit out, I walked towards the sink.

Aish! The sink is wet! I can't place my bag on the sink! My poor bag will get wet. Oh well, I guess I'll just do it the hard way.

"Assistant-sshi! I know you're hiding somewhere. Come out and hold my bag!"

Ah, that shouting was hard. Harsh. Assistant got out of a cubicle to hold my bag.

"Assistant-sshi, can you do the makeup for me? You know that you're the best at this." I flattered her.

She smiled. "Aww, okay."

 

After that, I had a meeting with Kia. We didn't do much, really. We just chatted and yadayada. I think he's hitting on me. Pedo.

Then, I checked the new car designs. Some cars were too imaginitive, some were stolen ideas, and others were just plain impossible to make.

Lastly, another meeting with a pedo.

Ahh, the end. Now I can rest.

 

I called my chaffeur. "Ahjusshi, come here at once."

"I'm already in front of you."

I looked straight. Oh yes, he is there.

What the hell is with this sneaky chaffeur?

This time, he used a simple car. "Sun Mi, where do you want to go?"

Hmm... "Please bring me to an electronics shop, thank you."

The car stopped. "We're right in front of an electronics shop."

Miracle ahjusshi. "Kamsahamnida. I'll call you when I need you."

I stepped down the car and walked in the shop.

Oh, new games. New TV Models. There's even 3D.

I put on the 3D glasses and stared at the 3D TV.

... Who are these gorgeous people? Who are they? I must knoooww.

I called the salesman. Sadly, he wasn't Korean so I spoke in English. "Hello, who are these people?"

"They're the same race as you. I think they're Chinese. Don't you know them?"

I pouted in defiance. "I'm not Chinese! I'm Korean!"

He rolled his eyes. "Asians... You can't differentiate them."

"Excuse me?"

"Anyways, they're a boy group called Infinite." He turned away from me.

Infinite. Are they Chinese?

Better search. Now.

Well, maybe after checking out the new games. I've been waiting for COD for a long time but I couldn't find the time to buy it.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you my lovely subs. ^3^ Please comment~ And, about who's the bias...

I'll be changing the personality drastically. XD (Heh, I'm not telling you who's the bias yet)

Or, here's a useless hint. His name has two syllables. And, his name is here. (Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Sungjong)

Guess, my dears. <3 Even if Sun Mi's bias is not yours, I wish you will still follow the fanfic.

Please anticipate the next chapter!