Final

Buy A Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bangtan High is having their 7th year school festival. Other booths are selling foods and drinks, some are having fun games but there's this one popular  booth that most of the girls are lining up and that booth is called 'Buy A Date' igneous idea of Sana and Nayeon the school queenkas, everyone is excited cause they can buy Jeon Jungkook the campus hearthrob-slash-straight A student-slash-school president. But Jungkook being the smart guy he is declined to be part of the 'date to be bought' and glare at them with the 'try and put me there you wouldn't like the consequences' look—so much for the girls disappointment and guys knowing sigh— so here they are now making a small chaos cause apparently Sana the campus sweet lady is yelling at Taehyung the nerd-slash-outcast-slash-centre of bullying.

 

 

"But I will pay, I can double or triple the payment just go on a date with me." Taehyung said his bangs covering his eyes pulling out another set of cash from his wallet.

 

 

"Are you crazy!? Me go on a date with you!? I'd rather jump off the cliff than to have a date with you!" The guys in there booth-slash-the populars- slash Jungkook's bestfriends and helping on stalking/gathering information on Taehyung is shaking their heads at Sana because one thing they're sure once Jungkook saw what she's doing to Taehyung they are so sure she will volunteer to jump off the cliff because Jungkook is going to bury her alive in the deepest part of the hell.

 

 

"Taehyung are you deaf or just plain stupid Sana won't date a nerd like you." Nayeon, Sana's bestfriend and part of the igneous idea spat at Taeyhung who just lowered his head and bit his lower lip. Since God got irritated that his angel is being yelled, so he flicked Jungkook forehead and scold him one big time and shoo him to go where Taehyung is.

 

 

 

Jungkook is busy walking around the school hands on his pants pocket, checking every booths if they're doing their jobs and of course if their enjoying also. But suddenly he heard a yell somewhere so he look around and found Sana being y again in that annoying booth he despise shouting at someone. He squint his eyes to look at the so ever familiar honey colored hair—with those curvy delicious tan dewy body of his and as if he would admit that out loud—whose hiding his face with his bangs so he's the person that the queenkas shouting at. He start walking at the booth and stop not to far at Taehyung giving every single person his most deadliest icy glare. Some of the people were starting to move away from the queue, fear that there crushes would declined them too. Jungkook felt a sense of panic, he might refuse to be included in the 'dates to be bought' but he held great pride of being a class President.

 

 

...Or maybe it was just because he doesn't like to see Taehyung with such a dejected look.

 

 

"As a class President I don't want anyone to be unsatisfied for today." Jungkook began saying, girls swooned at the authoritative sound of his voice. Sana felt a fear crept up on her spine, would her Jungkook gonna force her to have a date with Taehyung as much she disliked the nerdy guy with a weird box smile if it's Jungkook order then...!

 

 

"Since Ms. Minatozaki refused to do it..." Jungkook paused here ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter