Jail Me in Your Love

Jail Me in Your Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why does a gangster love to go to a police office?" The tall men put his police cap on the table in front of the male with a slicked back hair style.

"Maybe what I love is not the act of going here but instead the reaction I get every time I came here which is you being annoyed." The flaunty dressed male answers as he cut the last apple on the table into a rabbit.

"Oh you knew he loves you. He's not annoyed, he's just being shy." Another policeman, slightly shorter than the two said. He took a jacket on the rack with "Kwak Aaron" tag attached on it and put it on. "I'll patrol the area once more and go home. Please take care of the rest Minhyun ah."

"I am not gay old man. Just go home already." Minhyun said as he sat beside the bulky man. He took an apple and hummed in delight as he chewed.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll leave you two lovey dovey couple alone and do your things." Aron said. He dodged the rabbit apple Minhyun thrown by an inch and run outside 
 the hot summer air not before he gave a kissy face and pointing the two.

"He's always so immature, I wonder how his wife can handle that." Minhyun said as he shoved another piece of apple in his mouth.

"Well you can ask her, she's your sister." The shorter's answer is muffled as he talked with a mouth full of food. 

"Why are you like a kid too Baekho ya? Talk only if you finish your food." Minhyun said.

"Why are you always nagging like a sensitive women on her period?" Baekho choked as he said his last sentence and made a mess with everything he basically thrown out of his mouth.

"This is why you should not talk when you eat, idiot." Minhyun got up from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter