REVENGE

YUNJAE SUPPLEMENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: YunJae

Characters: Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin, Heechul, and others.

Genre: Fluff?

Length: One-shot

Author: Chusna                                     

Foreword:

Dubai happened and I know I had to write down all my crazy delusions. There might be inaccurate time stamps and events because my memory is too rusty.

 

 

“Jae, tomorrow I’ll go to Dubai.” Yunho who already wore his orange track suit from last night run his hand through the soft silky hair of to the man on his right.

Jaejoong stretched his arms and legs under the blanket, looking so much like a cat. A very naughty cat. “I know. That is why I went back here earlier from Japan. I know I have to meet you before you go.”

“I will miss you. We’ve been away from each other for too long. I hate being away from you.” Yunho searched his love’s eyes and stared into its depth. No matter how many times he said it, he would say it over and over that his lover’s eyes are the most breath-taking pair in the world.

“We can do this, Yunho. We can do this.” Jaejoong tapped Yunho’s high nose bridge playfully, making the latter scrunched his nose slightly. “Good luck with the fansign today, Baby. Say hello to our cute giant little brother for me.”

“He will kill you for calling him cute.”

“Let him kill me, I have you to kiss me back to life.”

“You’re so cheesy today.”

“Mmm.. Great is great. Don’t be too late tonight. I still need you in my bed before you go to Dubai.”

Yunho snorted. “So demanding.”

*********************************

 

“Babe, I will go now!” Yunho shouted from the living room.

“Wait a minute!” Jae went out of their bedroom, only wearing a pajamas top with messy hair. So y, Yunho thought. “Your passport?”

“I got it already.”

“Nothing left?”

“Only you. Come here, let me kiss you.”

Beaming, Jaejoong walked over their distance and plastered himself to his lover. Their slow kiss was reassuring, promising that they would soon find themselves in each other’s arms.

“Come back soon, Baby. I will miss you.” His arms stayed on the other’s shoulders. Eyes locked with a pair of gorgeous almond eyes.

“I will. Don’t be naughty while I am away.” Yunho tightening his arms at Jaejoong’s waist.

With mischievous smile Jaejoong said, “I promise.”

“What do you want me to bring you from Dubai, hmm?”

“Just you. Bring me back my lover boy soon.”

Yunho chuckled. “I can’t leave that door if we’re staying like this. We can talk like this forever.”

“Let me check over your outfit. You have to look dashing in the airport. I will look up your airport photos later.” Jaejoong scanned Yunho from head to toe and gasped. “Those are my shoes you’re wearing.”

“I have to bring some of your belongings to accompany me to Dubai. I have to.”

Jaejoong felt his heart fluttered listening to his lover’s words. “Have fun there. Come back soon to me.”

Pecking the plump lips one last time, Yunho smiled. “Okay.”

**************************************

 

Boredom killed him. All the dashing pictures of his lover from the airport already made him miss the love of his life. Yunho had called him to say that the plane was taking off soon an hour ago. It meant for the next hours he would lose any contact with Yunho. To kill his boredom, Jaejoong made a new weibo account. Of course, it was made to stalk fan’s pictures later when the concert happened. Yunho and Changmin’s pictures from Chinese fans were usually great. He couldn’t stalk those pictures using his official account made by the company, could he? It would take time for fans to recognize his new account though, Jaejoong realized. Pouting, he flipped through his selca collection on his phone gallery and post some of them to his IG and weibo accounts. When he stumbled upon a picture of Photo People 2’s cast and crew, he decided to call them to meet up later at night after his work ended. Thankfully three of them agreed. Smiling a bit as he would not be too bored tonight, Jaejoong was ready to go to work.

*************************************

 

“How is Dubai? Are you tired? Jetlag? Dizzy because of heat and time difference?”

Chuckling over his phone, Yunho answered. “No, everything is good. You’re too cute being all worry over me like this.”

“Sorry, can’t help it.”

“Miss you already.”

“Me, too. By the way, where is Changmin?”

“He ditched me. Hanging out with Siwon, Minho, and Donghae. Little bastard!” Yunho jutted out his lower lip.

“Don’t pout. I know you’re pouting now. My pout is cuter than yours. He probably hangs out to avoid listening to our phone call.”

“True.” Yunho chuckled, recalling his Changmin’s mock disgusted expression when he said out loud that he would call his fated love who completed him like the last puzzle piece.

They let themselves felt into a blissful silence, feeling content knowing that their other half was at the other end. The silence was broken when a memory kicked into Jaejoong. “Love, when you are on the plane, I saw a picture of a particular man holding hand so sweetly with another man. The man on the left was shorter than the man on the right, and I might want to add the shorter one is probably cute. The picture was taken from their back, making it a bit blur to see their faces. But I think I remember they did a piggyback years ago in front of my eyes. You know, in the green screen set. Do you have any idea who they might be?” With a sugar-coated tone Jaejoong asked Yunho who gulped hard on the other line.

“It was only a handshake, Baby. Onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter