Chapter1

Sacrifice

YAH!!!!stop running around the hall way!!! YOU choding!professor yelled

Ignoring the professor shout.all on her mind now is to reach to her class running with full speed not minding students that she bump.reaching in front of the room bending down breathing so fast feeling the heartbeat that well soon be jump out to her chest.

Calm down .calm down. Calm down. That witch will not eat you.chanting to herself opening the room door everything work with slow motion seeing the professor throwing Lazer glare.

Oh no not again she said to her mind forcing herself to smile greeting the professor good morning Mrs song.

It's not good morning ms. It's bad morning your late again! Interrupting my class is always you do this time you well clean the theater!! Oh one last thing Stand up at the corner IM YOONA!!! Professor shout causing all student to cover there ears.

Wew old hug are on it again.can she lower her voice my eardrums well be damaged because of that voice .mrs.song really a devil.yoona mumble

What did you say ms.IM?professor ask

I said your beautiful but has a devil hiding inside your old body. yoona said but soon realize who she's talking to .slowly turning to the right seeing the sight of her professor makes her smile alittle

He.he sorry yoona said faintly ready to run outside toward the door.seeing mrs.song quivering make her gulp.avoiding the book heading towards her direction she run out the room not minding professor song called. Until bumping someone falling to the ground.

Ouch!!he/she said

Yoona got up bowing the certain look up to say sorry but freeze and said I've been here to these school seeing devils lurking around me .but this is the first time I saw an angel. Staring at the person Infront of her.

The person yoona bump was going to shout becablank expression not getting respond the certain walk past leaving yoona stood in the hall way.use of her careless action.but stop when hearing yoona words.Only he/she uttered pardon?with blank expression not getting respond the certain walk past leaving yoona stood in the hall way.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry i mess up my story.im not good at English so bare with me.