...

Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little pokes at his side made Jonghyun look up from the papers that he was holding to his side. Jinki was sitting all curled up to his side like a cuddly bunny he was!!

Jonghyun raised a brow in question and smiled a little at the pout he received! Cupping older man's cheek he said, "Jinki-ah, What happened? Why is my baby pouting now?"

Jinki huffed a little, trying not to squeal at the soft tone of his husband.
"It's already midnight Jjong!! When are we going to sleep? Come on, I'm sleepy and tired!!" 

Jonghyun bit his lip, he knew it was already late but he had to finish going through the schedule for the week, it was his responsibility as a leader! But at the same time his husband had a habit of sleeping in his arms! He knows how Jinki couldn't sleep without Jonghyun by his side, being married for almost a year now he was aware of that fact.

"Jinki, baby I know it's late, but I can't go to bed before finishing this! You do have an early schedule tomorrow so I think you go ahead and try sleeping. I am going to take another half an hour at least!"

"But, Jonghyun you know I can't sleep without you!!! Pleaseeee, come with me??? Let's go and sleep already, it's late!" Jinki almost whined.

Jonghyun tried to keep his voice as stable as possible but couldn't help it when it came out more rough than he intended.

"Jinki, go to sleep already. I told you I will come to bed after finishing this only. If you don't go now I promise I will sleep here on couch tonight!! Now go so I can finish this and you need to sleep since you have to wake up early tomorrow!" 

Jinki winced at the tone and quickly withdraw himself from his spot in Jonghyun's arms. 
"No need to shout Jonghyun, I did not try to make you sleep because I can't sleep without you, it's late and you too are tired from your work. I care for your health but if it's problem then I'm sorry. I won't trouble you anymore." 

With that, Jinki stood up and without a second glance went to their bedroom feeling little bit mad and whole lot sad...

Jonghyun sighed as he rubbed his face with both of his hands! He knows he shouldn't have snapped at Jinki! But he was tired, tired from packed schedules and never-ending responsibilities. He hardly get time for himself or more importantly he hardly ever get to spend time with his husband. He knows Jinki is worried about him, and the more he thought the more he realised that he should have just listened to Jinki and joined him on bed, because Jinki's cuddles always made him feel better, always! He sighed again and took a look at the sheets he had in his hands. it, he thought as he pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter