We'll Be Okay

We'll Be Okay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun has been awake much earlier than the two. When the taller squints at the ray of sunlight that has successfully passed the bind the older moans in his sleep, no one knows what he's dreaming that makes him moans like that.
The taller check his watch and does not surprised when he saw the short leg of the watch has pointed at ten. In two hours he has a schedule, so he needs to wake up and get ready to get there before eleven.
He watched the now silent brunette. Some droll is flowing out of the corner of his mouth and making it's way to the clean freak's white shirt. It's an automatic response. He flip the bulkier male to the side thus making him wake up immediately.
"What the hell Hwang"
"You drolls"
Baekho wipes the corner of his mouth and grins at him. Minhyun want to cuddle longer but he has responsibility to hold. He gets up more abruptly than he intend to and makes the new bed creaks so loud.
"Cool man. What the heck is wrong with you today." Baekho said as he unplugged his phone on the bedside and check the notification. He puts it back on the night stand and makes himself comfortable in his white royal bed.
"I need to be in Gwanghwamun in two hours."
"Yeah you told me that last night." Baekho said as he stretch his limbs on the bed while eyeing Minhyun who is picking up his trousers and underwear. He throws Baekho's one to him and it ends up right on his face. Minhyun laughs.
"It's a good morning." Baekho said after he sent a hateful squint at his boyfriend across the room.
Minhyun finished tidying his clothes and is on his way to the bathroom. He halts his step and ask him back.
"What is that supposed to mean?"
"I get to hear your laughed. That will always makes any morning good. Anytime of the day good."
Baekho is scrolling through his timeline and doesn't dare to look at his boyfriend's face. He knew he looks lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter