[FULL STORY]

[Golden Child] [Lee Jangjun x Lee Daeyeol] [*Insert Title suitable for this fic*]

Lee Daeyeol, Lee Jangjun and Bae Seungmin are squad in the Geumdong College.

They have been classmates and squad since their freshmen year and nothing could keep them three apart. They almost do things together like picking class schedules so they could be classmates, eating lunch and other things. Even though they are squad but Jangjun is openly saying and showing that he likes Daeyeol…but Daeyeol takes it as a joke because he knows Jangjun is a playful kind of person and he might just be pulling prank on him…but the truth is Jangjun really likes Daeyeol and he hopes Daeyeol would feel his sincerity though it sounds like a joke coming from him…Daeyeol on the other hand though it seems like a joke to him also likes Jangjun but he wants them to stay this way…as friends…together with Seungmin…because he thinks that if he and Jangjun entered into a relationship they can fight, break up and never get back again to either lovers nor friends.

“They say friends can be lover but lovers cannot be friends…”

This is always what is inside of Daeyeol head and heart…

First day of their last day in college, as usual the three of them are together because they are classmates again because the three of them picked same scheds. Daeyeol and Seungmin are waiting at the front gate of the school for Jangjun because Jangjun might be running a little late again but both of them are used to it…

“DAEYEOLLIE, SEUNGMINIE !!!” Daeyeol and Seungmin heard this loud voice calling their names and they know it was Jangjun…no other than Jangjun and he is running towards their direction and it looks like he is carrying something…

“Good thing you are here now…let’s go or we might be late…Our first class is from our very strict professor, Mr. Lee Jungyeop…I don’t want my grades to be deducted the first day of class…” Daeyeol said and turned towards the entrance to go but Jangjun pulled his hand to face him…it startled Daeyeol but he remained his composure…

“Daeyeollie, sorry for almost being late…I went to buy this before going to school..Here…” Jangjun handed what he was carrying a while ago…it was a canned iced coffee…Daeyeol’s favorite...

Daeyeol suddenly stood there and he was unable to move because he didn’t expect Jangjun would thought of him and would buy his favorite…but he regained his self when Seungmin spoke…

“Aigooo! Always thinking of Daeyeol…what about me aren’t we friends?” Seungmin said to Jangjun while he was pouting…

“Of course we are…Here is for you…” Jangjun is getting something from his bag... “Here a banana…taaadaa cause you look like a minion…” Jangjun said laughing while handing over the banana to Seungmin…

“Ya ! Jangjun !” Seungmin said again in a loud voice and pouting...

Jangjun was still laughing then Daeyeol was looking at Jangjun…His heart is racing because he is seeing Jangjun laughing like he is a rainbow making his life colorful and he can’t help but smile…

“Come on guys we will be late…” Daeyeol just said…

“Ommo! Give me your bag Daeyeollie and Seungminie…I’ll run over to classroom and put it in your seat…follow after me I’ll just tell Prof. Leeyeop you went to the bathroom for a while…” Jangjun said while carrying their bags and ran towards their building…

When Jangjun was gone from their sight and only Daeyeol and Seungmin was left walking…

“I saw that Daeyeollie…” Seungmin said…

“What? What did you see?” Daeyeol said blindedly…

“I saw how you smiled while looking at Jangjun laughing at me…” Seungmin said his observation… “You totally looked inlove…” Seungmin added…

“What? What inlove? Come on let’s hurry…” Daeyeol just replied then lowered his head to hide his blushing face then started to run too…

“You really is good at dodging this thing Daeyeollie…” Seungmin just said and run after Daeyeol…

It was already their lunch break…

“Aaaah ! Prof. Leeyeop is really something…first day of class and he did a lecture immediately…My brain feels empty…” Jangjun whines while shaking his head with the feeling of unbelievableness…

“Your brain feels empty? but I believe it is empty to begin with…” Seungmin said to Jangjun while laughing at him…

“Ya ! Seungmin you minion…” Jangjun said with his face all crumpled up…

“Ya ! You both stop teasing each other now and let us just head to the cafeteria I am hungry...” Daeyeol said.

They were about to exit the classroom when someone entered…

“Baby Seungminie…” It was Youngtaek, Seungmin’s boyfriend.

“Ooh Youngtaek~ah…why are you here? I thought you still have a class…” Seungmin said and went near to his boyfriend.,,

“The prof didn’t show up…Hello Daeyeol, Jangjun…Are you having lunch? Can I be with Seungminie?” Youngtaek asked.

“Sure take Seungminie that minion…” Jangjun said while grinning…

“Jangjun !” Daeyeol elbowed Jangjun… “Sure Taekie…We know you don’t have much time this sem because of different class scheds so take your time while you can…Enjoy both of you and take care of Seungminie…” Daeyeol said…

“Thank you guys…yes I’ll take care of my baby…” Youngtaek replied while smiling.

“I’ll catch with you guys later…Byeee” Seungminie said.

Daeyeol and Jangjun watched the two leaving…

“Aren’t you jealous of them?” Jangjun suddenly asked out of the blue.

“What? Why would I be jealous? I have you…” Daeyeol just quickly answered back.

“You have me? Does that mean you finally admit that you like me too like how I like you Daeyeollie...?” Jangjun asked enthusiastically.

“What? I mean is I have you as a company…Let’s go…I am hungry…” Daeyeol just replied but deep inside him he was cornered by that question and he doesn’t know how to answer it with a sure answer…

“I thought…hays” Jangjun just scratched his head and followed Daeyeol to the cafeteria…

(Author’s note: Sorry I’ll just fast forward… My brain is drying up…)

Fast forward…

School is going well for the three of them…going to classes together… Seungmin and Jangjun teasing each other and laughing at each other…going to lunch but sometimes Seungmin is taken by Youngtaek if they have time to be together to catch up to the time that they are not together… and only Daeyeol and Jangjun are left together…and Jangjun would always confess his likeness to Daeyeol when this times come up… but these past few weeks the last part is not happening…

Jangjun found a parttime job and is always busy…Only Seungmin and Daeyeol are together during breaks and sometimes Daeyeol is left alone when Seungmin is with Youngtaek… Seungmin invites Daeyeol to go with them but Daeyeol always refuses always saying he doesn’t want to be a third wheel…and he just stays in the library studying and missing Jangjun’s company…

One Day, Daeyeol couldn’t help it anymore because he missed Jangjun so much so he called him…

“Hello Jangjun…” Daeyeol greeted Jangjun then asked… “Where are you?”

“Hello Daeyeollie…I am just around the school doing my parttime…byeee we are going to start soon…” Jangjun just said and hang-up the phone…

“Aish! What kind of parttime is that and he is losing time for me…I mean us…?” Daeyeol just said on the air and then he saw Seungmin and he called him… “Seungminie !”

“Daeyeollie…come let’s go to the library to study…” Seungmin said…

“Ahhmmm no ! I mean come with me…Jangjun said he is just around the campus doing his parttime…I wonder what is it…” Daeyeol said and just pulled Seungmin and Seungmin just went with the flow…

They found Jangjun near the Arts Department…and he is posing for a picture…

“His parttime is a model…Heol!” Daeyeol just said but the truth is his heart is skipping beats right now…Jangjun looks so extra handsome today with those cool clothes…

“I think they will take a break now…Come…let us call him…” Seungmin said and called Jangjun… “Jangjun!”

Jangjun saw and went near them and said… “Why are you both here?”

“We just wanted to know what kind of parttime job are you doing…” Daeyeol just said…

“Wow so you are a model eh…For now, I will admit you look good in front of the camera…” Seungmin complimented Jangjun…

“Jangjun? Who are they?” Somebody said when it is nearing to them…It was Jangjun’s boss…

“These are my friends Seungmin and Daeyeol…” Jangjun answered…

“Hello, Nice to meet you…I am Choi Sungyoon…” Jangjun’s boss introduced himself… “I am gonna go get Jangjun now our shoot will start…Come Jangjun we need to fix your hair and clothes…” And that Sungyoon, Jangjun’s boss held Jangjun’s hand to go their set…

Daeyeol couldn’t take it anymore and any minute he may cry…

“Let’s go Seungmin…” Daeyeol said and lowered his head to hide his tears caused he can’t help but cry anymore and pulled Seungmin…

“Okay…but wait are you crying…?” Seungmin said when he noticed…

“No…” Daeyeol just answered but it clear to his voice that he is crying…

“No…You are definitely crying…”Seungmin said and pulled Daeyeol’s hand so they could stop... they are far away from Jangjun’s set now… “Tell me honestly Daeyeollie, are you crying because you are jealous of Jangjun and his boss?”

“No…why would I?” Daeyeol replied.

“Yes…because you like Jangjun…You should just accepted Jangjun’s feelings when he is confessing to you…” Seungmin said…

“But…I like us just like this…together…I don’t want us to fight and break up because they say friends can be lovers but lovers can’t be friends…” Daeyeol explained…

“I understand you but…hays…” Seungmin said sighing… “Okay it is your choice but look you are hurt…Jangjun could find another person to love at this situation…Don’t cry anymore and let us study…” Seungmin just said…

(Author’s note : HAHAHA I am such a lame writer… Always saved by Fast Forward coz my brain can’t think properly…)

It is Daeyeol birthday…

Jangjun is at his parttime job again…Only Daeyeol and Seungmin are together walking…

“Happy Birthday Daeyeollie…” Seungmin said and then handed his gift to Daeyeol.

“Thank you Seungminie….” Daeyeol said smiling as he accepted Seungmin’s gift.

“By the way…I reserved a table on the restaurant for us and Jangjun to celebrate your birthday…” Seungmin said…

“Aaah you don’t need to do that…besides Jangjun is busy but thank you again Seungminie…” Daeyeol replied.

“Jangjun said he will go…” Seungmin confirmed…

Then somebody approached them it was Youngtaek…

“Baby…Hello Daeyeol..” Youngtaek said…

“Youngtaek~ah…You have no class?” Seungmin asked his boyfriend…

“No…Let’s go eat…” Youngtaek said to Seungmin.

“It is Daeyeol’s birthday today…” Seungmin replied.

“Oooh ! Happy Birthday Daeyeol…Why don’t we eat together? I’ll treat you as a gift…” Youngtaek said...

“Aaah ! forget it I don’t want to third wheel…Just go you two…I’ll just be with Jangjun…” Daeyeol said.

“Are you sure?” Seungmin asked.

Daeyeol just nodded.

“Okay…Sorry Daeyeollie…I’ll make it up to you…And please do it today…I am texting Jangjun right now that you are alone so he’d go immediately…” Seungmin said and hugged Daeyeol… “Happy Birthday again Daeyeollie...”

At the restaurant…

“Hello Sir…Are you waiting for someone?” The waiter asked…

Daeyeol looked at his watch it has been one hour and Jangjun hasn’t arrived yet…

“You can serve it now…but can you just take out the other order and serve only one…Thank you…” Daeyeol said to the waiter.

After the food was served. Daeyeol just ate quietly but his heart is already breaking inside…then he received a text from Jangjun that he might be running late because his parttime job ended late and to wait for him…after reading the text Daeyeol’s tears just started to fall… he didn’t finished eating and grabbed the take out to go home…

In front of Daeyeol’s house gate…

There was Jangjun…

Daeyeol was walking with his head down crying…when he was nearing the gate of their house he saw Jangjun and he turned to walk away…but Jangjun followed him and pulled his hand to face him…

“I texted you to wait but you did not…” Jangjun said.

“Are you here for the food? Here…” Daeyeol asked and held out the take out box to Jangjun and was about to turn away again but Jangjun grabbed him this time pulling him to his chest leaving the take out box to spill on the floor…

“I am not here for that…I am here…for you…” Jangjun said while hugging the sobbing Daeyeol closer to his chest. “Are you crying because of me?”

“Yes because I like you…but I am too late…” Daeyeol finally just told the truth.

“You like me too?” Jangjun asked to be sure.

“Yes Jangjun…I like you too but I can’t accept your confession because I thought it was just a joke and I want to stay this way together…I am afraid that if we get together as lovers and break up…” Daeyeol couldn’t finish what he is saying and just cried because the thought of going to break up with Jangjun hurts him. “But I am too late now…You found another one from your parttime job…that Sungyoon your boss…He takes care of you..the one that I can’t do…”

“No you are not too late…And you always take care of me…You always take care of my heart…I already gave you my heart from the day one I first saw you…” Jangjun said to Daeyeol while wipping his tears… “And I promise all your worries will never happen…We will never break up…We will be together forever…” Jangjun hugged and promised Daeyeol with overflowing sincerity…

“Thank you Jangjun for liking me and waiting for me to finally do this decision of accepting that we would end up us lovers…This is the best birthday gift ever…” Daeyeol said while hugging Jangjun as they sway under the big round shining moon and twinkling stars as their witness for their first day as lovers…

 

THE END :D