ONE (FINAL)

My Lil Kitty


“M-master”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Riri want to sleep. Can he?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Master—” His chubby fingers began to fiddle with the hem of his blue shirt. His lips formed a cute pout. He glanced at his master who was still focusing on his phone and typing whatever that is more important than his own hybrid.

 

Seungri accidentally let out a loud sigh as he moved to their bedroom. Master is busy again.

 

Seunghyun looked up from his phone and turned his head towards his upset cat hybrid. He heard the sigh from his hybrid. He put down his phone on the coffee table and made his way towards his hybrid.

 

“Riri—” He whispered once he managed to slip under the thick duvet, behind Seungri.

 

“Riri is sleeping”

 

The older hid his chuckle and wrapped his arms around the tiny waist, “Is my Riri upset?”

 

“I'm not— master!” He let out a cute sigh when Seunghyun's lips ghosted on his exposed neck.

 

The older bit lightly on the skin, “Tell master what's wrong, neh?” 

 

The cat's ears twitched a bit and a blush crept on his face. Actually, he was just being a needy cat for his master's attention. His master has been with his phone too much recently. He often left his hybrid at home and went for work until night. Seungri felt lonely.

 

A long silence enveloped them. Seunghyun's lips was still on his skin, only that it has stopped moving.

 

Seungri stared at the window in front of him, “Riri miss master. He is lonely being at home all alone everyday. Master always busy at work recently and Riri don't know why. Master is very rich, so he should stop working and spend time with Riri, neh?”

 

Receiving no response, the cat hybrid blinked few times, “Master?”

 

He carefully turned his body around, without removing the big arms around his waist, his lips curled into a small smile as he was met by a sleeping man. “Master sleep when Riri talk. Is master too tired?” He pouted a bit before he gave his master a quick peck on the lips.

 

He snuggled on the broad chest and let out a purr, “Goodnight master. Riri love you”

 

---

 

“Master, what are you doing?”

 

Seunghyun pat his lap few times, urging the hybrid to sit with him. Seungri bounced happily and jumped onto the older's lap. His cat's ears were tucked safely under Seunghyun's chin.

 

“Work. Why? Are you boring?”

 

Seungri shook his head. He was pretty bored actually but he didn't want to play some electronic games. He wanted to spend his time with Seunghyun but the older was busy with his work.

 

“Master”

 

Seunghyun hummed in response, bringing one of his hand to the boy's arm. His other hand was scrolling something on his phone.

 

“Did master love Riri?”

 

His fingers froze on the screen, he quickly turned the small hybrid's body around, Seungri's legs were dangling on his sides. “What?”

 

“Um— Nothing”

 

“Riri”

 

Seungri chewed his bottom lip nervously at his master's stern voice. “Riri love master so much. So, master must love Riri too, right?”

 

“Of course I love you, Riri. What are you talking—”

 

He was silenced by a pair of sweet lips on his own. His hands unconsciously wrapped around the younger's boy's torso, bringing him close. He growled when his hybrid let out a moan as he slipped his tounge inside the warm carvern, exploring and claiming his hybrid. Gosh, why did he felt like it had been a while since they showed each other's affection.

 

“Hmp— M-master” Seungri gripped the older's shoulder tightly, trying to push him in need of air. However, the older seemed like he was lost in the passionate kiss. He broke the kiss when Seungri punched his shoulder harshly.

 

Both of them looked at each other, still panting loudly. Seunghyun his own lips, watching how Seungri's face and neck almost turned red and his lips were swollen. Still panting, the younger complained, “Riri can't breath— omfh!”

 

Seunghyun hugged the smaller boy tightly, as if he was going to slip away. “M-master—”

 

“, I missed you so much Seungri”

 

Seungri couldn't help but shivered as Seunghyun nuzzled his nose on his neck, Seungri smiled warmly, “Riri is always here with master”

 

“I know. I don't know —”

 

“Riri miss you too. Master always busy with work and Riri felt lonely. Riri felt like master don't love him anymore” Seungri confessed. His anxiety has been growing up since this week especially when Seunghyun left for work early or sometimes didn't even came home and slept in the office, or when Seunghyun kept focusing on his phone instead of him.

 

“. I'm so sorry, kitty. It was just, the work— I'm sorry. I love you so much don't ever think like that—”

 

“Riri love master too”

 

---

 

 

“Master is angry? Riri is sorry” He let out a small whimper when Seunghyun touched his forehead and neck.

 

“No, I'm not angry”

 

“Uh— Then, don't frown” his chubby fingers tried to straighten the furrowed eyebrows of his master.

 

“I'm just worried, kitty”

 

“Riri is sorry”

 

“It's not your fault that you're sick”

 

Seunghyun put a bowl of water on the nightstand. He dragged a chair and put it beside the bed and started doing his check up on the sick hybrid. 

 

Seungri huffed and voice out despite his croaked voice, “We should have fun today but Riri get a stupid fever” Seungri pouted when his master wiped his sweat on his forehead.

 

“It's okay, Riri. Just rest, neh?” The young hybrid nodded and let out a tired sigh. His whole body felt cold but his master said that his skin was hot. His master took two days off from work because he wanted to spend time together but Seungri suddenly fell sick. Now they couldn't even go out for a walk. It was a waste that Seunghyun took days off. That's was what Seungri thought but Seunghyun said even if he was in work, he would come home straight away if Seungri is sick.

 

Seunghyun looked at the sweaty hybrid on the bed. Maybe he should clean his body with the towel. He started to the shirt carefully, not to surprise the young boy and patted the body with a dry towel.

 

His eyebrows furrowed when he reached the scars near the boy's ribcage. It was a burn mark. He was thankful that the other whip scars has faded away by time. When he thought about it, it had been a year since the day he bought Seungri.

 

 

“There is a new hybrid arrived at my place last week, man. You should look at him, so cute and fragile. He kept crying so I have to punish him a bit.” The short person laughed loudly. Seunghyun sipped on his drink and rolled his eyes, litsening to the other man's rambled. He knew the man was a pet's master. He kept hybrids and sell them. He hate that man for keeping such innocent creatures and sell them as slaves. Yet, the man suddenly approached him when he was drinking at the bar, alone.
 
 
Seunghyun thought for a moment, “Can I see the hybrids?”
 
 
The man's eyes glimmered for seconds, “Sure, man. Follow me!”
 
 
“” His breath caught in his throat when his eyes met with a pair of wide eyes, staring at him in fear. He was currently standing in front one of the cages, more like a nasty cell in a prison with the pet's master behind him, smiling proudly. 
 
 
The hybrid was pretty, no, stunning. The wide teary eyes that were looking at him, in fear and curiosity were such pair of beautiful orbs. The messy black fringe on the boy's forehead brought an innocent look on the face. The hybrid was wearing a baggy shirt and sweatpants, his clothes were dirty and he could see some exposed skin of that hybrid was red.
 
 
Whip.
 
 
The hybrid cowered at the end of the cage when the pet's master put a cigarette inside his mouth. He lit it up, and Seunghyun watched as the cat hybrid trembled in the cage. “What's wrong with him?” He asked curiously. He didn't see hybrids a lot since many masters tend to keep their hybrids at home. It was not safe to let any hybrid roamed outside the world. Pet master might kidnap them or maybe some random guy might tried to assault them as some bad people look at the hybrid as pet.
 
 
“I burned him by my cigarette yesterday. He didn't stop crying since I found him on the street” The corner of his lips raised a bit, “Do you like him? He is still a you know”
 
 
The hybrid shook his head wildly and stared at his dirty feet instead. His body shivered more when the pet's master continued, “If you are late, there was a guy checked out his body yesterday and he seemed to be interested to make that cat as his slave”
Seunghyun stared the black hair hybrid, he felt like one of his heart's string was being tugged by someone and there was a strong connection between them the moment their eyes met. He couldn't imagine if the hybrid was bought by another person. He swallowed down a lump on his throat, “I'll take him”
 
 
The man showed him a wick smile, “He is a bit expensive—”
 
 
“I don't care.”
 

---

 

“Master?”

 

His thought was interrupted by his hybrid. “Y-yeah, Riri?”

 

“Riri is cold—”

 

He blinked for a second before he nodded, “I'm—” He put the towel aside and tried to button the shirt back but his wrist was gripped by Seungri.

 

“Master looked at my ugly scars?”

 

His eyes narrowed at that question, he has told his hybrid many time that the scars weren't ugly. He even kissed the scars everytime they slept together to show that he didn't hate the scars. “They are not ugly, Riri”

 

“But—” Seunghyun stole a kiss on that dry lips.

 

Seungri blushed, “M-master! You'll caught my fever!”

 

“Riri can take care of me like the last time~”

 

“It's not funny master!” He slapped the older's man chest lightly. He remembered how hard he cried when Seunghyun's body felt so hot when he woke up in the morning. He didn't know what to do so he cried loudly, worrying if his master will die and leave him. He even accidentally confessed that he love him that time.

 

“You're so cute that time”

 

“Master! Stop it!”

 

“You said you love me to the moon and back so I shouldn't leave you in this world all alone eventhough all my money would be left to you. And you said you would be sad because you can't eat ice cream together with me” He let out a loud laugh as his mind kept replaying the scene, not minding about the hybrid that was turning into a human potato on the bed.

 

That was so embarrassing, Seungri whined and pouted his lips “M-master~”

 

“Okay okay I'm sorry. Come here kitty” Sitting beside his hybrid, he the space between the two ears, earning a satisfied purr from the cute hybrid.

 

“Riri”

 

“Neh?” The flush hybrid looked up and met by the dark brown orbs, looking at him tenderly.

 

His eyes closed slowly when Seunghyun leaned down and captured his lips. Not even few seconds until Seungri pushed his master's chest to break the kiss. Seunghyun groaned in frustration, “What—”

 

“Master will get my fever. So, no kissing until Riri get better, okay?”

 

“What?!”

 

“Riri love you~”

 

“How can I live without your kiss?”

 

“Oxygen”

 

“But you are my oxygen”

 

“So cheesy master, but no”

 

“Riri~”

 

“Just hug Riri”

 

“Master love you”

 

“Hm”

 

 “My lil kitty”

 

“Riri’s selfish ert naughty rich spoiled handsome— No kissing!”

 

Sighed. “I love you, kitty”

 

 

 

—FIN—