Introduction

Denial

Tiffany Hwang is a straight girl who raised in Los Angeles for twenty years. But she decide to continue her studies in korea because she wants to escape in LGBT world. Yes she againts in LGBT because that is the reason why her ex boyfriend leave her. but she didnt know that her boyfriend nickhun cheated on her in a BOY. So when she found out that her boyfriend was just fooling her and she said to nickhun  that he need to choose  between them, She thought she would choose the latter but she's wrong again. Since then, she became bitter in her sorroundings specially in Gay's and Lesbian's relationship that's why she decide to move in Korea. Because korea is a conservative country and also againts in LGBT. Tiffany has a cousin name Irene Bae but she didnt  know that irene is the one of LGBT.

" I do not want to hurt you, but i want to confirm to myself thats why i did it." - Tiffany 

 

Kim Taeyeon  is a leader of the one famous group "Sonyeoshidae" . She is a ert maniac who loves to touch a and  attention seeker who always wants a attention from others. That's why her gang loves to bully people because of her. She loves to see others people suffering in a prank way but she hate the most if others people touched her except her gang sonyeoshidae. But one time she saw a beautiful woman and she touched the of the girl and she was surprised because the woman  slap her so hard and shout her infront of many people . But she didnt expect the one  who slap her is the one who changed her.  

"I will respect your decision as long as you are happy" - Taeyeon 

 

Irene Bae is a goddest girl and the muse  of their university because of her beautiful face like a doll and also she hard to reach. She is the cousin of Tiffany Hwang, She know that tiffany hates LGBT so irene pretend that she is not a gay because she didnt want to scare the brunette and also  Kang Seulgi the nerd one. First, she feel annoyed to kang seulgi because seulgi  is such a stalker and she hates it. She hates the fact that she fall in love to Kang Seulgi. 

" I love you but you're a idiot." - Irene 

 

Kang Seulgi is a obsessed fan of Irene Bae. She super duper inlove to the raven black haired girl so she decided to give something to latter from chocolate and letter until she decide to confessed her feelings to irene but the raven  ignore her. She thought because of her looks a  nerd with big round eyeglasses thats why irene always ignore her. Eventhough irene always ignore her she didnt give up until the latter wants to stop her or dissapear, Seulgi respect her decision cos she love her. 

" if that's what you want then I'll stop" - Seulgi 

 

 

 

Chapter 1 will update tomorrow or next day. Kamsamhamnida. Sorry if wrong grammar I'll try my best next time. P.S