Just Right

Just Right
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just Right

Member: Jackson Wang

Group: GOT7

Fluff

Jackson’s voice woke me up from my spot on the couch.

“Well, aren’t my girls so beautiful?” He asked, kneeling down in front of me. He reached his hand forward to pet our dog’s face as she slept in my arms. “Hey, baby.” He smiled at me, leaning forward to plant a kiss on my lips. I smiled tiredly at him then looked down at our 2 month old husky. “How was your day today?” He asked, sitting on the ground in front of me. I chewed on my cheek and debated telling him the truth or not, that I’ve been sitting on the couch with our puppy as I read the hate comments about our relationship from miscellaneous fans.

“Oh you know..cleaned the house…and stuff.” I muttered, playing with the puppy’s fur until she woke up and wagged her tail excitedly at Jackson.

“What do you mean, ‘and stuff’? Are you alright?” He asked me, petting the blue eyed dog’s head as it his face.

“Like taking Artemis for a walk and things like that. I’m fine, oppa, why do you ask?” I asked, fiddling with my fingers. His hand came to rest on my fingers to stop them and his other hand pulled up my chin, making me look at the Chinese man.

“Because your eyes are red. And I know you. Somethings up.” He said, staring directly into my sore eyes. I sighed and tears started to well up again, the hurtful words spinning around in my head again. Realization crossed his face. “Baby, no. I told not t

Please log in to read the full chapter