Forever Love

Forever Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Forever Love
 
Member: Jaebum
Group: GOT7
 
(This is basically my version of how I thought Dream Knight should have ended. Obviously it’s going to differ from how the actual show ended, but hey, I’ll just be content with how I thought it should have ended because I love painful endings and like to rip out my own heart in the process. Anyway this is based around Junior telling her everything about her knights and the fact that when she cries happy tears, they’ll disappear. So In Hyung accepts this and instead of her collapsing on the stage as part of the dance, that’s what actually happens. Let’s see how terrible this turns out shall we?)
 
I smiled at JB as we got ready to perform GOT’s dance to A. He smiled back at me and gave me a thumbs up, signaling that everyone was ready. I let out an anxious sigh as I played with my fingers. Junior’s words rang through my mind again. The fact that the four men standing in front of me came from my dolls that my mother made for me still seemed ridiculous, but there was no other explanation for how they came to be other than that. I mean, there was so much proof to defend that point but it was still so weird. Junior also told me about how he, BamBam, and Yugyeom were knights before until she died. I didn’t know whether I should feel scared or happy. Something felt off today, but I felt at peace. I mean, I’m finally happy.
 
“You okay?” Jackson whispered to me, looking straight at me. I nodded and smiled at him, causing him to smile back at me. The announcer said our names and the four of them walked onto the stage. I admired the way JB moved on the stage. He’s such a good dancer. I bet he’ll be able to dance for however long he wants after I’m gone.
 
“They’ll be human if you die. They’ll be able to do everything they couldn’t before. But it will kill them on the inside. Especially JB because he loves you. He doesn’t want anything to happen to you. He told me he’d rather disappear than for you to be harmed. I’m telling you all of this because you need to know. Because I know that pain.” Junior’s voice echoed again. I glanced over at their table and saw Junior mouthing along to the lyrics, watching the stage seriously. Looking back down at my feet, I started to reminisce.
 
Spending time with these 4 men has changed everything. From being the loner with no friends and no parents, I’ve gotten my own little family. They were my closest friends. From my dolls my mother made for me, to the moment I woke up to them in my bed. I always loved them. I still do love them. Mark, Youngjae, Jackson, and JB. Mark with his quiet ways, Youngjae and always singing or listening to music, Jackson always making jokes, and JB always making sure I was okay. I’m so thankful for them.
 
I was pulled out of my thoughts as my cue came. Walking on the stage, I made eye contact with Junior who gave me a sad smile. To think that before I was just his fangirl that he didn’t know existed and now here I am, dancing to his song as his friend. The more I moved around, the more I had started to feel off. Something wasn’t right. JB kept making eye contact with me, making me smile. Everyone was cheering in the audience. BamBam and Yugyeom were smiling widely at us.
 
The song came to an end and everyone cheered wildly. I laughed as I high fived my knights. I could see a sadness in their eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter