Complete

Curfew

 

"Where is Seulgi?" Irene asked as soon as she went out from her room and saw the 3 kids at the living room watching a movie.

"Still not home unnie" Wendy replied while her eyes was glued to the screen and munching popcorn.

"This is heartbreaking" Sooyoung suddenly blurted out as the saddest scene of the movie came.

Seungwan was between the two maknaes and holds the popcorn. When the reached she can hear the sobbing of the two as well as hers. 

On the other hand Irene checked on the refrigerator on what to cook. But before that she took her phone and found out it is already 8 PM. She texted Seulgi to remember her curfew and asked if she'll be home for dinner.

Irene doesn't want her members to pass curfew hours especially her girlfriend Seulgi because she had done that for a couple of times already. Her curfew for Seulgi is a hour and a half advance than their fixed one. Reason, because they need to eat ramyun at midnight together. That's their thing and it's their routine. If not ramyun, it will be any other food that they both liked. 

She had scolded Seulgi for so many times for not making it at home by her own curfew but the bear was being a pain in the still repeating it again.

The kids were done with the movie and the evidence of crying can be seen in their eyes. 

"Unnie we want to eat a hot soup we may have a runny nose" Yerim who have puffy eyes and red nose went to the kitchen to wash the popcorn container.

"Okay I'll cook one" She replied while checking the ingredients.

She checked her phone again but got no reply from her girlfriend. 

They're done with their dinner and Sooyoung is already washing the dishes, Yerim and Seungwan went to their rooms, but there was still no sign of her bear and it is already 10 PM. Few more minutes and she will totally lost it.

She stood up and knocked at the door of the 94-line's room. 

"Come in" Seungwan shouted

"Call your best friend to come home now" 

"Yes unnie" she immediately agreed as Seungwan can sense the bad air already.

When her unnie closed the door she then called her trouble maker best friend. It took her 5 dials before Seulgi answered her phone. 

"Hey pabo where are you?" She shouted as soon she was connected.

"I'm here on the exhibit, please tell Joohyun I'll be late"

"At this hour? Tell that to her I don't want to be in trouble. Go home now Kang Seulgi you and I don't want to see another fuming mad bunny."

"I can't Wan, you know I've been waiting for this exhibit since the day it was announced it is just for this night. I took photos I will show it to you later. Please tell her, you know she won't answer her phone if I passed 10 PM and I'm still outside. Explain it to her I texted her already but she didn't replied." Desperation can be heard from Seulgi

"Whatever Seul you do it, I won't drag myself to your problem." She turned off the call though she heard Seulgi calling out her name.

She knows how Joohyun is when she is mad especially to Seulgi. It will be a bad day or days, week or weeks, and sometimes month. That's why Seungwan keeps on reminding and keeping Seulgi in line not to anger their leader. But that pabo bear just can't because she can't say no to things and to others and once she planned for something she will really pursue it though she knows that it will cause problem between her and Joohyun.

But despite of saying no, she went out of their room gathering all the courage she have to relay the news and information to her unnie. 

She knocked on the door, and heard Joohyun said come in. She slowly opened the door and she saw Irene at her bed reading, she closed the door and stood near it. She breathed in and said encouraging words to herself silently. 

"Seulgi will be late going home unnie, she went to the exhibit she told us about enthusiastically before. And it is only for this day it will only be opened for 2 hours and it started just this 10 PM. You know Seulgi's been waiting for this day to come because she's a great fan of this artist. So I hope unnie you won't be mad at her just let this pass, the next time she'll do it again that's the time you can kick her out of the house."

After saying it Seungwan slowly opened the door and went out. She felt relieved and was able to breathe calmly again. 

It was 5 minutes before their official curfew when Seulgi reached their dorm. She knows she got herself in trouble again but she'll make sure it is the last time. She just really need to do it it will be her first and hopefully not the last to come to that exhibit she had been waiting. 

She told Joohyun before going out about the exhibit that it was this day but she didn't told her the time because she herself doesn't know it. The artist just came by for a business meeting and brought some of his works and made some during his stay. Seulgi was amazed how he made 7 new art works with his 2 days stay in Korea. She actually met him and talked to him about things and told him he inspires her to learn painting.

Seulgi saw the light that was being left for the night is the only one open. Concluding her members are already in their rooms. She then went to her shared room with Seungwan and saw the girl in  the table doing something in her laptop with earphones.

"Good evening" she greeted that spun her best friend.

"Good evening and you are so dead Kang Seulgi."

"I know, I'll wash and change before going to her"

"You really getting us in trouble, I will kill you if we will feel her wrath tomorrow so fix it now." 

"I myself is actually worried on how to do it, it is my 4th time." 

"Because you are so hard headed you know the things she doesn't like but still you do it." 

"It will be the last I promise" 

"Heard that for the 4th time already but still. Whatever just hurry up and tame that angry bunny." After that Seungwan returned to what she is doing.

As for Seulgi she went to the bathroom and washes up then changed her clothes. After that she went to Joohyun's doorstep then knocked. She heard her voice signaling to come in that she did. She saw Joohyun quickly taking down her glance at the entrance with the sight of her and went back to the laptop screen not minding her. She mustered up all the courage she have to explain herself. But found no response after her lengthy excuse and explanation. 

"I'm really sorry Joohyun, I know I had done this for several times but this one I can't just let this pass. I don't know the time too I just found out when I got there. I have a dance lesson this morning and I went there right after. The artist had been busy the whole day and only had that time to give to his fans. This will really be the last one I promise."

But still Seulgi got no response Joohyun is just there doing something in her laptop. So Seulgi decided to let things cool down first and will talk to her again later.

"I will just go out I'll cook ramen"

Still hearing nothing from Joohyun, Seulgi went out of her room.


When Seulgi was staring at the boiling pot with the noodles, she felt arms hugging her from behind. With that Seulgi smiled and turned around resting her back on the kitchen counter. Then she saw her goddess girlfriend pouting with her apologetic look. 

"I'm sorry" Joohyun said while hugging her and looking at her eyes. Seulgi feels like her soul was being sank by that two intense eyes looking straight at her.

"No baby I'm sorry. It is always one of the reasons why we have misunderstandings and yet I still do it." Seulgi said while caressing the bunny's cheeks.

"Am I being too tight on you?" Joohyun asked sadly

"Yes sometimes, when you don't want me meeting some of my friends. I seldom see them and I miss them too." Seulgi replied while looking at Joohyun with her hands draped at her waist. 

With whatever Seulgi will do, she needs to inform Joohyun about it. With whoever she is with and wherever she is, it is also the same with Joohyun but Seulgi is lenient. Some may say that that situation can choke you but Seulgi was used to it since they were together for about 8 years already. Joohyun doesn't want her hanging out with girls that showed and gave interest towards her. But Seulgi as someone who is friendly and approachable she can't avoid it and would want to make friends with people. She inform Joohyun about it and she will agree but when she get home she need to tame her girlfriend and assure her that it will always be her. 

"You know that I want to spend time with you always. Though we are on the same group and at the same home, we can't show it to the public and we are rarely home. We only have little time for our own privacy." Joohyun said 

"Okay, I will promise nothing, you know how things works with me. But always be assured that I am only yours and will eternally be yours baby. If we are out in the public I will be the one to initiate subtle moments between us, okay? You don't need to worry." Seulgi said leaving kisses at Joohyun's face. Joohyun nods with that smiling with her lover's words and kisses. Then she saw at her peripheral vision the boiling pot with the ramen noodles which she guessed was already overcooked.

"Seul, the ramen." Out of breath, she thanked that she managed to call out the bear's attention who was busy kissing her neck. It took a moment before the bear stopped kissing her.

"Yeah, I forgot." Seulgi sheepishly smiled while going to the stove putting the left ingredients, with Joohyun still clinging to her.

When it was all done they started their midnight routine with Seulgi telling Joohyun what happened at the exhibit and showing her the pictures of the artworks. They thanked that the ramen was just well-cooked.

After that they kissed each other goodnight before going to their rooms calling it a day.

 

 

Thank you for reading.