Voodoo Doll

Voodoo Doll
Please log in to read the full chapter

Voodoo Doll

Member: Hakyeon
Group: VIXX

He couldn’t remember how they had gotten into this situation. How they ended up being some kind of plaything for that evil woman. He sat calmly on the couch that was offered in his tiny room and stared out at the younger men. Hongbin, who had lost his mind quite a while ago, watched the woman with a sick smile. Ravi, who had started to lose his mind, slammed his hand against the glass once again. Hyuk, still sane, leaned against the tree in his room. Leo, the ever quiet, was turned around and stared blankly at the TVs in his room. Ken, always loud and full of energy, stared blankly out into space.

And then there’s her. His girlfriend. He didn’t know where she was. When they had first gotten taken by the crazy with a voodoo doll, he had heard her screams of pain from another part of the building. Those screams had at least comforted him she was still alive. However, those screams had grown silent after a while. He had to assume she was dead. Although he couldn’t remember exactly how they got I got this mess, he felt as if he were to blame. He was the leader, the oldest, he was supposed to protect them and now they got in this hell hole. They were tortured every day for the enjoyment of some crazy with a doll.

Hongbin’s psychotic laugh brought Hakyeon back to the present as the crazy walked around the room, trailing a finger on the edges of their enclosures. She stopped in front of Hakyeon’s and smiled wickedly as he lunged towards her, the rings pierced in his skin pulling painfully as he reached the end of the leashes she kept on them.

“I have a present for you, pet. If you’re good, I just might give it to you. Deal?” She purred, running her finger along the broken glass in front of him. He glared at her, his voice had died out a while ago. He found out yelling at her had done nothing but put the other men through pain as she punished him using the doll.

She motioned for him to step back and go to the couch. When he complied, she smiled and walked out of the room. Hongbin’s gaze flicked over to his leader and he cracked the same manic grin as Hakyeon stared at the room’s exit. Leo had turned around and grabbed onto the fencing that kept him inside. His gaze flickered between where Hakyeon was looking and Hakyeon himself. Ken too walked forward to see what said present was meant to be. Hyuk simply looked up, not moving. Ravi had his gaze trained on Hakyeon as if he knew what was coming next.

The distinct sound of chains rattling across the ground filled the air. The woman returned with a smile on her face and she pulled on the chains, yanking her into view. Hakyeon stood up and slowly walked forward, his heart dropping. Her face had grown pale and hollow. Her eyes numb and dull. She had grown very skinny. The t-shirt and pants they had last seen her in were ripped and stained. The skin that was exposed had bruises, cuts, burns, stitches, and pieces of metal littered all over. Her face remained unmarred except for a long cut from her temple to her jaw on the left side of her face. Rings matching his were pierced into her skin on her shoulders and there were even two pierced through the skin between her middle finger and her ring finger. Hakyeon realized that although he had missed her, he was relieved by the thought that she was dead because she wouldn’t have had to go through the torture the others have. He had wished that she had died so she wouldn’t be in pain. But here she was, in a worse state than he could have ever imagined.

“I have had quite a lot of fun with this one. You see, I didn’t make her connected to a doll, it’s been too much fun playing with her without it.” The woman smiled, running a hand across his girlfriend’s cheek. She didn’t react at all, just kept her eyes staring off into space. “She hasn’t eaten or drank anything in a while. She refuses to. I suppose she’s lost the will to live. And since you’re such a good pet, I figured, why not reward you and let you be with her while she dies?” The woman said, yanking her chains and pulling her to Hakyeon’s cage. He stepped closer and tried to get his girlfriend to look at him, but her lifeless eyes were looking somewhere else. Her mind was somewhere else.

“Although. Maybe she doesn’t deserve to go in with you. Maybe she should go in with this one.” The said, pulling her to Hongbin’s cage. Hongbin’s eyes widened and he grasped out for her. Before all of this happened, she was quite close with Hongbin. Before he had lost his mind, he would have taken good care of her, but now no one could be sure. He seemed to recognize her even though her face had changed and all the life and happiness that she was known for had died out.

“No. Please. Let me see her.” Hakyeon said, his voice rough with lack of use. She turned around and smiled, pulling his girlfriend with her.

“Alright. I suppose I could let you have her. You always were my favorite.” She pushed the lifeless girl forward. Hakyeon stepped forward, causing the woman to glare at him. She didn’t like how he was acting so rashly. “Step away, pet,” She warned him, lowly. The lifeless girl raised her eyes to his face. A faint emotion flashed across her face before disappearing again. Hakyeon took another step forward, eyes not wavering from his girlfriend. The woman sighed angrily and walked back to the table where the damned doll lies. Picking it up, she stabbed it in the stomach, causing yells of pain to echo around the room as every man dropped to their knees, clutching their stomachs. “Go back to the couch.” She pointed at Hakyeon who stood up and took a couple steps back before she stabbed the doll in the leg, causing him to crumple onto the couch.

The pain didn’t disappear like he expected it to once he was on the couch. Instead, it spread to his head. The other men were in just as mu

Please log in to read the full chapter