Tight

Inevitable

Jungkook P.O.V

     I woke up to the sound of Taehyung and Hoseok's giggling and groaned.

"Hyungs, please stop."

They only giggled in response. Taehyung added with,

"Actually Jungkook-ah, the photoshoot is in five minutes, so.."

"Five minutes?!"

     Oh ! I mentally cursed and ran to the bathroom with my BTS-printed shirt. As I struggled to put on the shirt, my eyes widened with the realization that the shirt was too tight.

Is this shirt too small? No.. I just wore this a few days ago, so.. Wait...

                     Did I gain weight?!

     I grabbed the scale and stepped on it with wide eyes. My eyes got even wider as I looked at the scale. 73 kilograms?! I couldn't believe my eyes. I'm fat!

     Then I noticed things I haven't noticed before. Things like my abnormally chubby cheeks, my small eyes, my huge nose, and even worse, my fat stomach. Almost immediately after, I felt bile rise up in my throat.

"Jungkook-ah! Hurry up! The shoot is in a minute!"

     Thankfully, Jin-hyung's voice helped me forget about my unappetizing weight.

"I'm coming, hyung!"

     I timidly opened the door and laughed nervously. 

"Sorry I took so long.."

     Everyone forgived me and we all went to the set. Taehyung seemed to be excited about something.

"Hey guys! Wanna play truth or truth?" Jimin-hyung was confused about this question.

"What do you mean? I've only heard of truth or dare?"

     Taehyung-hyung laughed.

"Its basically truth or dare, but with no dare. I thought you would understand, Jiminie!"

     Jimin visibly blushed at his remark. At the corner of my eye I watched Yoongi tense at that.

     For the rest of the conversation I stayed with my own thoughts, shamed by my excess weight as Jin went to model for his photoshoot.

"...-ook's turn!"

"-s he okay?"

     I snapped out of my thoughts when Namjoon said my name.

"What?" Everyone laughed.

"It's your turn to ask a question, pabo~" Hoseok joked.

     I nervously thought of a question to ask Taehyung.

"W- well.. Taehyung-hyung... Who in the group do you think has the weirdest style?"

     I watched as Taehyung scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat.

"Actually, Kookie, I think it might be you!"

     I was clearly taken aback by his statement and everyone else seemed to notice and laughed.

"Wh- why?"

"Well, it's just, everything that you wear seems a bit too tight on you? I mean, its nice looking at your abs--"

      I paled at his first sentence. Everything I wear seems too tight?! How?! I've always made sure to check if it did, and it always looked fine, did I check wrong?!

     My hands started to shake and my vision started to blur. Everything seemed to close up on me. I quickly excused myself to the bathroom and kneeled down in front of the toilet bowl. I gave in to my urges of throwing up and felt the bile rise up. I let myself make those wretched noises as I kept flushing the toilet to hide the fact that I was throwing up.

     I felt my energy decrease and the scary thing was not that I threw up, but that I liked the feeling of throwing up, since it reminded me that I just lost weight. My eyes widened and I grinned.

     This was my road to recovery.

----------------------------

[A.N: This is my first fic so... It's probably a little rushed and stuff, so sorry ;-;]