Eau De Rose

Eau De Rose

There was a fog, clinging to the air. It wafted up in plumes throughout the room, leaving behind a haze of pink and orange. It smelled faintly like rose, a scent Sanghyuk was all too familiar with. It made him feel giddy, but not quite high. His mind was still with him, and he remembered what exactly he was here for. 

He was here for milky skin, and dainty fingers that were always adorned with rings. He was here for blond hair, and pink lips, accompanied by striking cat-like eyes that were a beautiful shade of brown. He was here for Leo, or - as he finally learned the elder’s real name - Taekwoon. 

Sanghyuk was just a delivery boy. He worked for the local postal service during the day, dropping off packages for a decent pay. It was all a young man of twenty-four could do in this day and age, without going to college. Sanghyuk wouldn’t trade it for anything, especially because it led him to meet the object of his most affection.

Taekwoon was beautiful, to put it lightly. He’d have to be to work at such an establishment; a bordello. He was all slim waist, toned arms, and unblemished skin. He had striking eyes, and moved with such grace that when Sanghyuk had caught a glance from across the room during a delivery, he was immediately enthralled. It had only took a week for him to return, and to pay the money to meet this beautiful creature.

At first, Taekwoon had introduced himself by his bordello name. He went by Leo, a name he didn’t choose for himself. The elder, as Sanghyuk learned, came across as shy, and reserved. It was odd for a bordello worker, but Sanghyuk didn’t frequent these establishments at all; and thought maybe that was just a thing. 

Their first evening together, Taekwoon had tried to do his job. He had settled himself on Sanghyuk’s lap, and desperately tried to connect their lips. It was a turn on, sure. But Sanghyuk refused to reduce such a gorgeous thing to a penny . He had politely asked Taekwoon to get off of him, and make himself comfortable. He was here to learn about the other, the one who had caught his eye so easily.
The younger would never forget the surprised, but grateful expression that cross that beautiful face.

Those events took place nearly five weeks ago, and now Sanghyuk was a frequent visitor of the bordello. But he never saw anyone else. His eyes were set on one man, and one alone.

Pushing back a burgundy curtain. Sanghyuk was greeted to the sight of a dozing Taekwoon. His limbs were spread out, as he laid spread on the bed that occupied his room. His blond hair was tousled atop his head, and his brow creased as he rested. The younger became aware of his heart pounding in his chest, before he made his way towards the burgundy covers. 

The weight of Sanghyuk’s six-foot frame sinking down on the mattress is what awoke the sleeping beauty. Tired cat eyes blinked up at Sanghyuk, before recognition set in. Once Taekwoon realised who had come to visit, his pink lips spread into an easy smile.

“Good evening,” came the quiet, sweet voice that Sanghyuk would never get tired of hearing. 
“I didn’t think you were coming tonight since it’s a Monday.”

It only took a moment for Sanghyuk’s hand to stretch out, and brush along smooth, defined cheek bones.  “I couldn’t stay away,” the younger said, eyes crinkling as he smiled at the blush that immediately bloomed across Taekwoon’s cheeks, matching the smoke that Sanghyuk had entered into. 

Strong arms pushed Taekwoon up into a seated position, and the younger found a head being pressed into his shoulder. A small chuckle left the elder, and Sanghyuk’s eyebrow raised.

“What’s funny?” he inquired, arm coming up to rest leisurely around Taekwoon’s waist, holding him. He was greeted with a simple shrug. 
Taekwoon was never a man of many words.

“I missed you,” the younger spoke again, tilting his head enough to press a kiss into Taekwoon’s temple. 
“I wish you would let me take you to my place one of these nights. Away from all this.”

He received a sigh from the elder, and Taekwoon lifted up his head to peer at Sanghyuk. “I have a place to go to once I leave every night,” he reminded the younger, but it only caused Sanghyuk to scoff. 

“A small apartment with three other people does not sound comfortable,” the younger complained, bringing up his hand to rest against the nape of Taekwoon’s neck.
“I worry about you.”

The words had barely left his mouth before he found soft lips against his own. Taekwoon had leaned forward, with the intent to calm Sanghyuk’s worries with a kiss.
It was shy, slow, and everything Sanghyuk loved about Taekwoon.

“I’ll think about it,” came a breathless answer once they had parted. Taekwoon looked like he was in a bliss, and his answer was all Sanghyuk could ever hope for.
With a giddiness he knew wasn’t from the rose scented fog, Sanghyuk brought Taekwoon’s lips back to his, and stole the breath right from him. 


:') no regrets