• Une •

Kidnapped †
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                      3rd person       Time : 2:09 am       Date: 3rd of April 2019​​​​​​

The night was quiet, too quiet to be exact. Wind was blowing gently by the boys ears. Both of them where wasted, slowly walking home. Their name where Taehyung and Jimin. Both of them just came from a club. Even though they where college students everyone needs their fun in awhile don't they?

They sat down onto the bench. Their heads where throbbing in pain of the alcohol they drank for hours. It was quite chilly for both of them. Even though they where wasted they still had a sense both of them where being watched. 

"Jimin, do you ever get the feeling we are feeling that we are being​​ watched?" Taehyung spoke sloppy. He was slowly getting sober once again

"Yeah, but I think it's our imagination. Besides of we would be watched, don't you think it's silly ? Why would someone watch some college kids"Jimin chuckled out while looking at the stars which filled the night sky.

But that's where Jimin was wrong. Someone or Someones would be watching them. Waiting for the perfect opening to take them as their propertys

Jimin stood up stretching his back " Let's get going Taehyung. I know you are dizzy but we gotta continued walking." He chuckled taking Taehyung's hand leading him so he wouldn't fall.

 

After some minutes of walking they where almost at their apartment, but Jimin stopped he felt some blood slowly dripping from his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter