one.

Infatuated.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiwoo was infatuated. She was never the type to fall in love easily, but with Sooyoung, it was inevitable. Not only was the older stunningly beautiful, but she was compassionate and intelligent as well. Upon first sight, it was as if a goddess has blessed Jiwoo's eyes with her presence. Even breathing the same air as her fascination had her feeling helplessly lovestruck. Everything Sooyoung did was flawless in Jiwoo's eyes, as if the former had been blessed with the ability to only do good. A single word from the older would result in a heart attack for the young girl.

And yet again, Jiwoo is rendered frozen upon meeting eyes with her crush. The other had just passed by, chattering with the flock of admirers congregating around her, as usual. An arm was wrapped protectively around her books, reflecting her intense affinity for studying. She spared only a single, short glance at Jiwoo, but it was enough to make the younger melt like putty. Despite the eye contact lasting not even a second, it felt like infinity to Jiwoo. Even just a slight gaze was heaven to her, and she couldn't help but fall even more in love.

The devoted girl is snapped out of her trance when her friend, Yerim, slaps her on the back lightly with her book bag. The younger girl raises a brow at Jiwoo, questioning her statue-like posture. After all, it was rare to see Jiwoo so quiet, not uttering a single word out of her big mouth. "You okay, Jiwoo unnie? You seem to be too quiet to be normal," her friend asks, nose crinkling at her unfamiliarity.

"Oh. Yeah, I'm fine, just a little distracted. Hey, Yerim, how about we go visit that new cafe you've been talking about, hm? I heard they have cute workers," Jiwoo suggests, grinning at

Please log in to read the full chapter