Need to Thank Him

My Sweet Stranger, My Great Boyfriend

"I'm home" 

You get in to your house after Kim Sohyun leave. As you already inside your house, you can't find your parents and hyunsik. But, when you notice the time in the wall clock, you know where to looking them.

"They must be already started barbeque at the backyard"

Right like what you said, there your family happily chit-chatting in the backyard while enjoying their meal. Immersed with their conversation, they still didn't notice your presence even you already staring at them from the back door. Well, it can be possible cause they just back facing you now. Hehe

So, you walk silently to them and suddenly poking your mother waist. Trying to shock her. And like what you expected, your mom hysterically cry. But, you immediately regret what you've done, as your mom nonstoply hitting you with the tongs in her hand. Yup, you just interrupt her when she is busily grilled the meat that will be served.

"Eomma stop.. It's me.. Please stop!" 

You beg while blocking her attacks. But, she can't help to stop herself when she is freakin' out with shock. So, as your natural body reaction to defend yourself, you grab your mom hands in your right hand and snatch the tongs with your left hand. It succesfully stopping your mom, and make her facing you with her terrified expression. You really are not expecting this kind of reaction. 

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry mom. I'm teribly sorry" You bewilder.

Knowing the intruder is you, your mom finally can breath again. She really have a weak heart that even watching a horror movie can make her terrified from the beginning. 

"What do you think you've done young lady?! You know that I can easily stratled, yet you still having fun in shocking me?!"

"It's truly a worst idea you've ever had" hyunsik comment mischievously.

"Shut up young man!"  you glare at him, but-

"You shut up young lady!" 

Mom strictly warns you, and you can't help to obey her. Not having a courage to look at her, you just lowering your head, looking at your feet when she starts lecturing you. She advices you to stop behaving like that, and start to act like a feminine one. She also says that you need to change your way on treating your brother, cause it must be a bad impressions if ever other people look at how you two behaving like a kid.

"Okay mom. I got it. I'm sorry"

"You sure you got what I mean? But, the last time I asked you to behave more feminine, yet now you still act like how your brother always do. Naughty young people" your mom chuckle and it gain your attention. So, you look up only to get a view of your mom beautiful smile.

"So, promise me not to surprise me like that ever again. Never again, okay?" she softly asks you.

"Okay" you nod.

"Good. Come here" she asks you to hug her. Yeah, that's what she always do after scolding you. And you always amaze at how your mother can be strict and sweet at the same time. You really admiring her personality that can make sure her family in good handle yet full of love and affection.

"So, can we continue our meal?" your dad asks. Smile is clearly visible on his face.

"Oh right. Let's dig in. Take your seat shinhye-ah" your mom realease her hug,

"But, I need to freshen up before dinner. I got a red damped skirt" you signalling your mom.

"Oh, is that why you wear this big black jacket?" she asks and you nod. "Okay, be hurry then"

"Yup, you need to hurry if you don't want me take over your food" hyunsik says.

"Kyaaa!!!" you yell at him but-

"Shinhye!" your mom glare.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'll be back in ten minutes" you apologizeto your mom, but- "Don't you dare to eat mine or watch out your life" you warn hyunsik before you running to your room at the upstair. And hyunsik burst in laughter.

"Oh my God, Park Shin Hye! You've made a promise!"
 

 

Ten minutes later you join your family. You sit beside your father, and he willingly fill your plate with some meat and salad.

"Gomawo appa" you sweetly thank him.

"Everything for my princess" he smiles.

So then, you and your family happily enjoy your meals. It's full of laughter as your mom telling you about this last afternoon accident. Your father just met his old friend and they barely recognized each other. Well, as your appa just in time to pick up your mom from campus, appa's friend whom one of the father of eomma's student was consulting about his daughter with your mom.

"And you know what were most amusing moments?" your mom ask your interest which you eagerly nodding "Appa just sit beside me, helping me to convice him to be an open-minded father, but they we're not even notice who is who"

"Oh My God.. Really appa?!" you ask.

Appa just embarrassedly explain that he really couldn't recognize him as he looks much different from old time. He just losing so much weight and look more thin when he was a big built boy at those time. 

"How about you dear, why were you wearing a jacket?" appa curiously ask you. 

"Ah.. about that.. umm.." you can't find a right word to explain. Well, it's kind of embarrassing moment in your life. 

"Well, I have my period in a wrong time and wrong place. But, fortunately there was a kind guy who helped me by lend me his jacket. He really is the savior of my life."

"Do you know him?" this time hyunsik ask you.

"No, I don't. And that's actually my problem now. Since I've no idea who he is, where he lives, and how to contact him, I'm so confuse how to return his jacket."

"But, atleast you already thank him" your mom assure you, yet you just apologetically stare at her. "you didn't?! Aigoo shinhye-ah"

"Well, it's not like I don't want to thank him. He just gave me his jacket after accidently or more like purposely poured his strawberry milk on my lap. And just before I could say anything, he just got off from the bus. But, I swear he didn't look like he feel embarrassed found me already damped red before. So, I'd feel grateful toward him."

"Ohh~ That's so sweet of him~ Not many young guy nowadays still care with the other people. He's such a gentleman." your mom praised him while meaningly looking at hyunsik.

The poor guy just sigh "Oh.. come one. Not again"

"What?" your mom innocently ask him.

"Your stare and that unamused face just like you mocking me.It's a horrible feeling getting all those stuff." He expressed.

All of you just laugh looking at his amusing respond.
 

 

After the pleasant dinner, you helped your mother washed the dishes meanwhile the two man -your father and hyunsik- take care of the the trash. They also make sure to tidy up and cleaning the table.

"So how is your work shinnie?" your mom asked as you wash the dish side by side at the sink of your kitchen.

"Hmm.. This time we shoot for Fall/Winter Season, so I felt all hot from covering my body with the thick long coat"

You whine which gained chuckle from your mom. It's not like you hate your sidejobs, but being a model is not the easy task for you. Moreover if you use the opposite type of cloth from the season being. You've ever need to use a thin and short dress for spring when it's actually a freezing winter.

"How about the new season of your anime?"

This time she ask with concern. She knows that becoming an animator are always your dream from the moment you can draw. Even when you're in the kindergarten, you always portray any people around you with drawing. You loves to show it to your parents, and they will proudly praise your talent. They also support your decision to enroll in the Art School and majoring in Visual Animation Design and Film Producing.

But, as not many of Company in your country can develop and compete with the competitors abroad, you've tried to sign in many Filming Company, yet never been release your own work. Because not many of the final project from your company catched many viewers. Mostly of the released movie can only popular with the bunch of anime lovers not all generation viewers.

"Well, my Production Director still having a hard time to convince our Marketing Partner to sign the contract. They're not putting full of faith with our works. Seems like the genre of our animation not the popular one, and they barely tried to promoted the movies since the last project had done."

"Why don't you try to give one of your drafts story to your PD. Maybe one of them will catch his attention?"

"It's not like I've never tried that mom..." you sigh. "It just... just... I don't know" you shrugged.

"Oh come on sweet girl, it's not really you" your mom chuckle, trying to enlight your mood. "Where is the Confident and Smart Shinnie? Who can shine and get all spotlight even in the deepest darkness"

"I know right" You smile. "I'll consider it again,mom"

"That's my girl" your mom exclaim.

"Why is it? What happen?" Your sweet moment suddenly get interrupted by the two man.

"Uh-oh.. Nothing" you smile "Have you all done?"

"Yeah.. Mission clear" your father reported, make all of you burst in laughter.

"Ahh.. Noona, I've invited to my friend's Birthday Party. Do you wanna join with me?" Hyunsik suddenly invited you.

"Who?" you curious.

"It's Lee Minhyuk hyeong"

"Ahh~ Your College Senior?"

Hyunsik nodded "You've met him before. When I just started my internship at his office. So, you in?"

"Well, I'm not quite comfortable with my first day of period. I'm sure it's will get worst at the night. So, I'm off"  you apologetically said.

"O-okay.. I guess I can't completely fullfil their wish then" he shrugged.

"What do you mean?" you furrowed your eyebrow.

"Just something up. But, you don't have to mind it"

 

Later on, hyunsik bid to your parents and leave when there's a car waiting for him in front of your house. As your parents need to be ready with their Reunion tomorrow, they also leave to the neighbor which is also their friends. They'll have many events that will be held, so with excitement they're willingly to help on the whole preparations.

With that you're leaved home alone, just being accompany with your favorite movies. But, as drowsiness kick on your brain cell, you call the night off. You turn off your tv and get in to the toilet to brush your teeth and do your night beauty care.

After finish with all ladies business, you get ready to sleep, change to your pajamas and charge your phone due to it's low battery.

But, before you get on your soft bed, the black jacket you hang behind your room's door grab your attention.

"Is there any way to thank his kindness?"  You wonder. Walking to it's item, try to find anything that could be related to him. 

You touch the leather jacket. By its soft fabric, you can tell that it's cost almost doubled your own clothes. Looking at the logos, it's one of the famous brand, that you've interested. Yet you can't risk to spend your last semester tuition over your own greediness.

"I bet he's one of rich hot guy that make all girls cry over his persona" 

You blurt the fact that seems perfectly fit his image. His creatures just looks like made by heaven, with long eyelashes, sharp v line chin, pointed nose, kissable lips, and gorgeous shining orb eyes. Even he looks tired at the moment, it can't stop fluttering your heart having his presence swimming in your eyes. You can tell there are many girls readily to be wrapped in his finger.

"But, what make him need to burden himself, coming back home in a public ride? Moreover in the hectic time from all of the day?!"

Your thought interrupted by the loud ringing of your phone, signalling an incoming call. You hurriedly get it, only to answer the excited sohyun telling you about the partner of your modelling later.

"So he willingly to help you by modelling with me?"

"Yes, he feels honour to be a part of this special events" Sohyun answer with a cute squeaked. 

"Great job sohyun-ah.. You're almost like a great business woman that can convince their client" you joke which gain a laughter from the other line.

"Ahh eonnie, you look so damn gorgeous from the latest photo shoot. Yonghwa oppa posted the bts in his SNS. It's gaining a crazy fame. You're as great as famous broad model" She giggles. 

"Aishh those man, can't stop his greedy to show off and bluff his own work"

"Well, it will be a waste not to show off his gorgeous girlfriend"

"Hey..  I'm not his girlfriend!!"

"Just not yet. You only have to say yes over his confession, you know that"

"Ohh come on, not again girl"

"Okkay, I stop. Then, good night eonnie.."

"Night sohyunnie"

After the phone call, you suddenly get an idea to find the guy. You take a picture of the jacket, and post it on your SNS. Not forgetting to write a thanks letter that purposely for him.