Strawberry milkshake

Strawberry milkshake

"Daehwi-ah, can we stop practicing? I'm so tired!" Jinyoung whined with a sweet voice to corrupt the other.
"Jinyoungie, I told you earlier you have to put less energy in dancing! Look at you know, you are already tired and it's just since two hours of practicing!"
Daehwi was right. The two of them were practicing all alone, and while he was still full of energy, Jinyoung was all sweaty and out of breath. "But he's still able to do that annoyingly cute voice" Daehwi added in his mind.
"Oh, can you all just stop with this? Damn Minhyun hyung, why did he have to bring this up? I've always danced like this!" the other replied a little bit irritated, sitting on the floor next the mirror and getting a bottle of water.
"Jinyoungie, your way of dancing is amazing. We can see you put all of yourself in it, you're very passionate about it. It's a beautiful thing. But you shouldn't do it while you are practicing, or you'll be tired too fast" Daehwi explained, trying to calm the other.
"Yeah, whatever. I have a photoshoot now, bye" the oldest said and left.
Daehwi was very sorry about how the things turned. The fact was, Jinyoung used to be so insecure about himself, about his skills, even tho he was (and is) very good. Still, he had a "development character", due to fact he worked very hard on his dancing and self esteem, and thanks to that he was very confident about himself. That was until a few days ago. Then, Minhyun jokingly brought his passionate way of dancing to the audience's attention. He didn't know that joke was going too far... Jinyoung saw a lot of "fans" making fun of him on sns. 
"I have to apologize" Daehwi thought, even tho he wasn't guilty. He left the practice room too and went to search the other.
Jinyoung was going to left the dorm. He was wearing an orange t-shirt and a cute overalls. His cheeks were so pink thanks to some make-up...
"Hyung!" he said.
"What? I have to go, Daehwi, hurry" the oldest said, but with a smile on his face.
"Oh, uhm, ehm... I was wondering... About earlier..."
"Daehwi, I have to go!!! Fast!"
"Oh, well, I'm very sorry for... People saying things about... How you dance..."
"It's fine. Is that everything?"
"No, actually, I'm sorry for how harsh I was to you earlier. I'm sorry..."
"Daehwi-ah! You don't have to be sorry! I was ... a douchebag too earlier! Everything's fine" Jinyoung said, smiling and hugging the other.
"Oh, that's a pity" Daehwi said, then his jaw dropped.
"OH MY GOD that wasn't supposed to leave my mouth! I'm... Oh my..."
"Why that's a pity?" Jinyoung asked very perplexed.
Daehwi blushed. "I was going to offer to you my apologizes asking you... If you would like... To, you know, go out..."
Jinyoung laughed. "Are you asking me to go out for a date?"
"I don't know, would you like that to be a date?"
"I'll be there, just text me the place" Jinyoung replied, lefting the building. 

Next day, Daehwi was sitting in a coffee shop, waiting for the other. The sun was almost down, so the light outside was very soft. He could see it from the large window right in front of him.
With the sun were going down his hopes too. Jinyoung was late. He was waiting since almost half an hour... And Jinyoung was never late...
A waitress approached him. "Are you ready to choose now?" she asked with a little bit of impatience in her voice. Daehwi didn't blame her. After all, he was occupying a table without having ordered anything...
"Yes, I would like a strawberry milkshake. And some strawberry cheesecake, please" he said. After all, sweets can always be enjoyed. Even alone and with a broken heart.
After ten minutes, his order was there. And Jinyoung too.
Daehwi was very pissed. Pissed about the late, pissed about how cute the boy was. He still had his temporary violet on his hair, also he was very elegant with his black dress. He tried very hard to impress him, Daehwi had to recognize that.
"You ordered without waiting for me? Daehwi-ah, I can't believe you!" he whined with. that. annoyingly. cute. voice.
"Are you serious? You made me wait for almost an hour!"
"What? I told you I had a photoshoot today until 7 p.m."
Daehwi's eyes widened. He thought they were going to see each other around 7 p.m...
"I'm very sorry you waited" Jinyoung pouted, then he asked "what are you drinking?"
"Oh, a strawberry milkshake."
"May I taste it? Just a little bit, I promise!" Jinyoung begged.
Daehwi looked up and sighed, but then Jinyoung started begging him "please please please please" and he couldn't say no. How can you possibly say no to Bae Jinyoung?
He gave the other his milkshake, but Jinyoung seemed disappointed.
"What's now?"
"I don't want to taste your milkshake from a paper glass" 
"Well, I'm going to ask for a goblet just for your royal highness" Daehwi sarcastically said.
"I aim for something more valuable" Jinyoung replied, then he sat next the other and kissed him.
Daehwi was so shocked he didn't even enjoy the kiss. Their lips touched for such a brief time...
"I like it!" Jinyoung playfully said with a smile. Daehwi was about to reply, but just then the same waitress asked him what he wanted to eat.
"Oh... Just a chocolate milkshake, please."
"What? Didn't you enjoy the strawberry one?. Daehwi asked, not really knowing if he was really talking about the milkshake or... his lips, you know.
"Yes, I like it, but maybe... You want to taste some of mine too?" Jinyoung asked shyly and blushing.
"What? Oh. Oh." Daehwi finally got that, after the intial surprise, than he added "of course I want to taste you... I MEAN THE MILKSHAKE"
They both laughed at the youngest making a blunder, but secretly they were both impatiently waiting for the milkshake. To taste it, of course.