; oneshot.

bleeding love.

they were both laying in bed cuddled up and binge watching their favorite tv shows when mingyu had gotten a text. wonwoo's eyes narrowed as he directed his vision to the mobile phone lighting up with text notifications on the nightstand. nervously reaching over to grab his vibrating mobile phone, he saw that it was from minghao. from the corner of his eyes, mingyu saw his boyfriend watching his every moment. "who's it from?" wonwoo asked, flicking through channels on the television. chewing on his bottom lip, mingyu hesistated not sure whether to lie or just tell him the truth. "it's from my mom. she was just asking how i was," mingyu lied, tightly gripping the phone in his hands. the room was silent for a few minutes before wonwoo piped up, "show me."

as soon as wonwoo said that, mingyu's heart started to beat rapidly. they both knew where this conversation was going to go.

 "i said show me," wonwoo lowly growled, slowly turning his head to look at his shaky boyfriend who was practically drenched in fear. before mingyu could even open his mouth to reply, wonwoo snatched the phone out of his hands and started going through it. "i-i-it's not what it looks like," he stuttered, immediately regretting lying when he saw wonwoo's expression darken. "so this is who you've been texting these past couple of days?" wonwoo scoffed, clucking his tongue whilst dangling mingyu's phone in his hands. 

mingyu gulped, "he's just a friend, wonwoo-hyung."

"don't lie!" wonwoo yelled, throwing his phone across the room as it smashed against the wall; the sound making mingyu grimace. 

"i'm not lying, he really is just a friend," he cried, scooching over to wonwoo to lay a hand on his shoulder. tensing, wonwoo swiveled around and backhanded mingyu.

shocked and taken aback, mingyu held his reddened cheek whilst leaning back against the headboard. "you belong to me mingyu. you're my boyfriend. i hate when you act like a and text other boys," wonwoo hissed, standing up and walking over to where mingyu was quivering on the other side of the bed whilst ing his jeans. "no, no, please wonwoo don't do this. please wonwoo i'm begging you please," mingyu pleaded, tears running down his face as he kicked his legs at his boyfriend who was climbing on top of him. "stop squirming," he annoyedly spat, gripping onto mingyu's arms and pinning them on either side of his head. 

mingyu weakly sobbed looking up at wonwoo with desperate eyes, "please don't do this. i love you. only you."

wonwoo softened at the words but then froze when he remembered the texts and at how happy mingyu was being with another boy. "no you don't," was the last thing wonwoo said before ing mingyu's jeans and tugging them down his legs. 

-

panting with exhaustion, wonwoo collapsed next to a lifeless mingyu. 

they stayed in oppresive silence as mingyu silently cried whilst blankly looking up at the wall. 

"i did it because i love you babe," wonwoo asserted, reaching over to mingyu's damp black locks. 

a spurious smile painted mingyu's chapped lips as he peered over at wonwoo, "i love you too."