Chapter One

LATE AT NIGHT ;; nomin
Please log in to read the full chapter

The boy opened one eye, annoyed at his alarm going crazy over him snoozing it and snoozing it, because he didn't want to wake up. He was smart enough to know how lazy he actually is and his first alarm would fill his ears at 5:30 am in the morning, so he can wake up fully at 6 am. He groaned in pain and stopped the last alarm for real, getting up and rubbing his eyes, looking at his virtual clock on the desk, which said it was 6 in the morning. The light brown haired boy yawned and he rolls away from the bed, being now on his feet and sleepier than ever. He could have sleep a little more, but being used to his daily routine, he just couldn't. It was a harsh night for him, being drowned in assigments and homeworks and projects and his random late night thoughts. It was just the mid of October and he already have more things to do for school, than he had to do in his entire life. Being a 9th grader wasn't milk and honey, considering the class he was in. But at least he had his friends with him, so the school can be more enjoyable.

He yawned again and left his room, walking down the stairs and going towards the kitchen. It was still dark outside so he had to switch on the lights and he mentally cursed the fact he didn't bring his glasses with him because that storm of light just killed his eyes. Yes, he was wearing correction glasses, but his problem wasn't that bad, so he doesn't use them in school, considering he can see good still. After his eyes adjusted to the light, he went to the fridge and looked through it, taking the ingredients to make himself an omlette. His parents were probably still asleep, since his mother had the shift from 12 pm today and his dad could sleep more, because he had some weird kind of free day. And his little brother, which was just two years younger, stayed for a sleepover at a friend's house. He started to do his own thing in the kitchen, making his omlette with mushrooms and cheese, looking at the clock when he sat on the chair at the table, thinking if he had enough time to do something for his parents too.

6:15. He nodded for himself and started eating his breakfast, thinking what should he prepare for them. You couldn't say the boy was helpless when his parents would be away, because this would be an misunderstanding. He knew a lot of things when it came to cooking, from helping his mother always with the breakfast and dinner. His real problem was cleaning actually. With an younger brother, it would be crazy as heck, but he was lucky enough that his brother ac

Please log in to read the full chapter