Iced Coffee

Iced Coffee

Finally, Sana got a day-off from her job. She's been sleeping 5 hours a day because of her never ending work, and projects. Thank god that her boss finally recognizes her hardwork and gave her a 3 days-off. When she announced that to her workmates, they groaned and they're jealous because they only got one day off a month.

 

Well, She's been working her off and not getting enough sleep for one month so she deserves the 3 days-off, it should be actually one week off because she really tired herself out.

 

Sana happily pushed the cafe's door, she's happy because she got enough sleep and still have 2 days to rest. She went to the counter to order her favorite iced coffee, and she waited patiently infront of the counter, tapping her fingers at the wooden table. When her order arrives, she mentally squealed. She immediately grabbed it and turned around so the person behind her can order.

 

She's really wants to drink her iced coffee now. It was a very perfect morning to Sana, nothing can ruin her day!

 

 

And oh, she spoke too soon.

 

 

When she was looking for a vacant table, she didnt noticed a girl infront of her and accidently spilled the coffee all over the girl's shirt. Sana panics when she saw the girl's shirt was soaked by the coffee. The poor girl looks at her with wide eyes.

 

Out of panic, Sana grabbed some tissues from the counter and tried to wipe the coffee out of the shirt, hoping that it can help a little bit. She's not aware that she's wiping the girl's chest and continued wiping the shirt while muttering some apologies.

 

The girl blushed and coughed to grab the smaller girl's attention. And it worked, Sana stopped and slowly looked at the stranger's face. The girl is pretty, perfect. Sana was speachless when she saw the girl's beauty. But she just snapped into the reality when the girl spoke.

 

"Uhm, can you take off your hands to my... chest?" She said, blushing. Sana instantly retreated her hands and started bowing to the beautiful girl. 

 

The commotion grabbed the people's attention. The girl tried to stop Sana from bowing to her by grabbing her shoulders.

 

"Sorry.. Sorry, i'm very sorry. Oh my god."

 

"I-Its okay! Please stop bowing, i'm not God." 

 

Sana immediately stopped what was she doing and stared at the girl infront of her, the girl was looking at her too. Then, Sana's gaze landed at the girl's shirt. The shirt is white and her bra is starting to be visible. The smaller girl looked around the cafe and theres boys looking at the girl's soaked shirt.

 

"erts..." She muttered, shooting them a glare before grabbing the stranger's wrist and dragged her to the comfort room.

 

When they arrived at the c.r, Sana immediately locked the door (she doesnt know why she did that) and turned to the girl. She gulped at their close proximity and she can smell the perfume of the girl, of course, she can also smell the coffee.

 

And when her gaze fell again to the girl's shirt, she felt like her hands moved on their own and started unbottoning the soaked shirt. The girl cant move when Sana started unbottoning her shirt, Sana looked serious while unbottoning it.

 

"And what are you doing?" Sana stopped what is she doing when she heard a soft voice, she lifted her face up and got shocked because their faces are so close, one wrong move and they will kiss.

 

"Unbottoning your shirt?" Sana dumbly answered. The girl just gave her a confused look.

 

When Sana just realized what is she doing, she flinched and jumped away from the girl. What the is she doing? She thought, she just freaking unbottoned the first three so she can freely see the stranger's collarbone, cleavage, and black bra. Sana felt her cheeks burn and looked away, she even turned her body around, she's embarrassed. Well, who wouldnt be embarrassed if you just unbottoned the shirt of a stranger?

 

"I-I'm very sorry. I'm panicking thats why i d-did that. I'm sorry. H-here, take my jacket, you cant go around with a s-shirt like that." Sana shuttered while taking off her jacket and tossed it to the stranger, still not looking at her. 

 

"Its okay... Uhm, we're both girls, dont be shy. You can turn around." She heard the girl said softly. Sana hesitated, should she turn around and gawk at the girl's body again or refuse the offer? Sana think!

 

And of course, she's Sana so she refused. "No, its like i'm invading your pri-"

 

 

"Turn around or i'll make you turn around?" 

 

 

And with that Sana instantly turned around with a force smile. She awkwardly smiled and looked around the comfort room, just not at the girl. She heard the girl giggle.

 

"Good. Now, look at me." She heard the girl command. Sana cant do that, she's very embarrassed that she want the tiles to eat her alive. She heard the girl released a sigh.

 

"Look at me or i'll make you to look at me?"

 

And with that again, she looked at the girl. She tried not to gasp, the girl's beauty is out of the world, she's a goddess. The girl is just standing there, staring at her, not even moving. She's breathtaking.

 

And when the girl smiled, Sana's breath hitched, she cant move, like the time stopped. Ugh, thats so gay.

 

"Hey, are you okay? You're like not breathing for a minute?" 

 

That made Sana went back to reality. The girl is looking at her with worried face, she just gave her a small smile.

 

"Sorry, you're just breathtaking." Sana said, and immediately regretted opening , she covered and looked at the girl who is now smirking at her. She heard it, Sana is mentally killing herself for saying that. Sana yelped when the girl took a step forward.

 

"Really? I'm breathtaking?" The girl asked softly still smirking. Sana took a step backward as the girl steps forward until her back hitted the wall. She's trapped. Oh noes! She can smell the girl's perfume, she's near.

 

"Look at me and answer it. Am'i breathtaking?" The girl asked once again, getting nearer and nearer to Sana.

 

"Y-Yes, you're breathtaking..." Sana answered while closing her eyes.

 

 

"Look at me while saying it." The girl commanded, Sana sighed deeply and slowly opened her eyes. She gasped when the first thing she saw was the girl's face. Like earlier, one wrong move and they will kiss. They're so close that they can feel each other's hot breath.

 

Say it quickly so it will finish quickly, Sana!


"You're breathtaking, a goddess, majestic, beautiful." Sana said, while staring at the girl's eyes. She sae the girl stopped moving and just continued staring at her. They just silently stared at each other.

 

"W-What is this feeling? People compliment me all the time but when it comes to you, when you said i'm beautiful, my heart started beating so fast, and my cheeks started burning too. You're just a stranger who accidently spilled your coffee to my shirt," She said, trapping Sana between her arms. The smaller girl yelped when the girl did that.

 

Sana cant digest what the hell is happening, she just watched the girl stare and speak. She examined the girl's face, her cheeks are red and she looks like she will collapse any second. The girl huffed.

 

"I'm not interested to girls, so what is this feeling?" She asked again, leaning closer to the smaller girl. Sana just closed her eyes again, she felt a hot breath in her lips. So, her first kiss will be with a stranger, but its fine for her, she's a goddess anyway. She waited after some seconds, the warm breath suddenly disappeared. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the girl away from her.

 

Why does she feels disappointed when she didnt felt a soft lips to her own? Heck, she's not gay too!

 

The girl smiled, "I'm sorry if i went too far." Sana shook her head. "No! Its my fault too... I dont know what happened really." She said. The girl smiled sweetly, and suddenly lend her hand.

 

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, just call me Tzuyu, no need formalities." She said, smiling. Sana just stared at her hand, then to her face. Chou Tzuyu? What a beautiful name. She thought. Sana finally grabbed Tzuyu's hand and shook it.

 

"I'm Minatozaki Sana, no need formalities too." Sana said and smiled back.

 

"Sorry again, Sana. For what happened earlier, i just carried away, i think." Tzuyu said before grabbing Sana's jacket then wearing it. The smaller girl blushed when she saw Tzuyu wearing her jacket, it fits to her. She watched Tzuyu taking out her wallet and opened it, finding something. When she found it she smiled and took it then she putted back the wallet to her jean's pocket.

 

"Here, Call me when you need your jacket back. Nice to meet you again, Sana." She said and gave Sana a small paper. Tzuyu gave the smaller girl a peck in the cheeks before going out of the bathroom.

 

Sana is still there proccessing what just Tzuyu did to her, she squealed while cupping the cheek where Tzuyu kissed her.

 

She read whats in the paper and its Tzuyu's business card.

 

JYP Modeling Agency

Chou Tzuyu

xxxx-xxxx

 

 

Sana's eyes widened, Tzuyu is a model. Thats why she looks like a goddess. She was about to squeal again when she heard a knock. She opened it and saw the employee looking at her.

 

"Uhm, ma'am, this is not a motel. Many people needs to use the bathroom." The employee said and Sana blushed.

 

"It was a mistake! Its not what you think! I'm sorry if i took long hehe." Sana apologized and ran outside.

 

Sana sighed in relief, before looking at the card.

 

"I should text her for the coffee incident. Hihihi, thank god i spilled my coffee to her shirt..."

 

~

 

Should i make this a full story? Or just stay what is it? I'll include a poll.

 

Sorry for the mistakes! This story's main ship is actually Chuuves so tell me if i have some mistakes! :)