10/10

Be Your Perfect 10
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I look ugly." Out of the blue, Doyoung blurted out as he looked in the mirror. He stared at his reflection once more and he frowned as he saw his face getting puffy from too much sleep.

"You don't. You just look puffy and tired but you're not ugly." Jaehyun said while folding the blanket that his boyfriend used. Whenever Doyoung wakes up, it is Jaehyun who always cleans up the bed and make breakfast for the both of them. He didn't mind, though. He likes it even more. To serve his precious bunny everything that he wanted and treat him like a King.

"That doesn't make a difference." That's the final cue for Jaehyun to drew closer to him. He doesn't want to hear his bunny getting insecure about his looks. He took the moment to back hug him, put his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder and grinned in front of the mirror.

"Even I looks so pathetic beside you." Doyoung said again and this time, Jaehyun turned him around, cupped his cheeks and pulled him into a sweet kiss.

"Don't ever say that. You'll always be the best match for me. Okay?" But Doyoung shook his head in which Jaehyun kissed him again in return.

 

 

It was Monday morning when Doyoung has to wake up again. He turned to his side and watched his boyfriend snuggling his favorite pillow. He let out a pout and sat up on their shared bed, slowly removing the blanket out of his body. He looked again at his side when he felt Jaehyun shifting his body to his right but still hugging the pillow.

"The pillow is luckier than me. I woke up without my boyfriend's warmth." He muttered and walked out of the bed to the kitchen to make something to eat before going to work. Getting jealous over a pillow is something that Doyoung needs to stop doing because it's pathetic.

 

He ends up making pancakes and two cups of coffee. Jaehyun likes his coffee sweet and milky while he wants his coffee strong and bitter. He placed the plates and cups on the dining table and looked up to see Jaehyun walking towards him.

"Good morning, Bunny." Jaehyun closed their distance with a hug and Doyoung turned away due to their morning breaths.

"We haven't brush our teeth yet." He said as he pulled out of the hug. Jaehyun lightly slapped his boyfriend's thigh and took his seat to dig in the food that he made for them.

"This is delicious." Jaehyun complimented but Doyoung scrunched his nose, not believing everything that his boyfriend is saying right now.

"What?" Jaehyun asked when he noticed his expression.

"You're probably just saying that because you're hungry." Doyoung said and crossed his arms on his chest. Jaehyun blinked a few times before re-thinking on what he had said earlier.. whether he offended him or not. But Jaehyun couldn't think of anything he had done to offend the older this morning. All he know is that he woke up, hugging a pillow.

"What are you saying?" Jaehyun asked in disbelief. Why is his boyfriend like this so early in the morning?

"I'm probably the worst cook ever. I'm the worst boyfriend ever. The pillow is much better to hug than me." Jaehyun raised his left brow and sighed. His boyfriend is having another moments like this again and he knew he needs to be patient and good with words again.

"Oh come on, Bunny. You're the best boyfriend ever. How could you say that?" Jaehyun scooted closer to him and s his arms on his boyfriend's waist. He carefully rubbed his sides and this made Doyoung calm down.

"You're a great cook, okay? And you're much better to snuggle up than that pillow. You're more important to me." With his words, Doyoung gave up and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"Alright. I get it. Lets go eat." He said as he grabbed his fork and knife but was stopped by Jaehyun when he fed him. Doyoung took the food in his mouth and happily munched the pancake with a sweet Jaehyun watching him.

 

 

 

"Oh goodness. I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter