Final

Love Is Only One Way Thing (no backing out)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd of April 2018, and Jae is waiting for his bus to arrive. He’s not alone, though. There are few more people waiting for it to arrive – especially this one boy, shorter than Jae, with brown hair, big big eyes and smile wider than one could imagine. There is always something about this boy that makes Jae look his way – probably the fact that he keeps on looking at Jae while waiting.

Routine is same, every single day. Jae stands in front buys his ticket to 1992, takes his usual seat by window right behind the back door. It takes exactly thirteen minutes for him to arrive to his destination. It used to be twenty-six, but now the new model of the bus it takes half the time.
Boy with wide smile loads the bus after Jae, he has no idea to what year he travels everyday. But it must be somewhere further than 1992, because Jae always gets off sooner than the beautiful stranger. Said boy walks by, gives Jae one short shy smile and proceeds to his usual seat right behind Jae. He already got used to it – someone staring holes into the back of his head during his ride.
He never talks with the boy, he’s never brave enough to initiate the conversation, rather he puts earphones in his ears, pressing play on his iPhone and listening to maddeningly loud rock music.

~ ~ ~


3rd of April 2018, and Wonpil is waiting in this biting cold weather for his bus. Spring is supposed to arrive any time now, but it seems like winter. He shivers, wraps his coat tighter around his lean body, tugs at his scarf. He looks to his left, and as usual he find him here. His name is Jae, he’s about year and a half older, lives few blocks away from his own place - Wonpil has done his research, alright. Don’t take him for creep, he just likes it when he’s in control, when he knows about things that he’s interested in. Yes, interested in – as in, interested in Jae. Boy who is too tall lanky frame – way too tall for this city. Blonde hair, round spectacles sitting low on his nose, long limbs flying around every time he moves. Oh, and he travels to 1992 every day, Cerritos High School to be exact.
Wonpil waits until everyone else gets on, he’s the last one to buy ticket. He buys it, pays unbelievable 3 600 won. It’s cheap considering the fact that he travels all the way to 1962. Student’s fare, that is – adults pay much more. He walks over to where Jae sits, and takes seat right behind him. He used to sit all the way in the back, but bunch of new kids who attend school in the same year as him stole his seat. He decided then, that he’ll sit behind the blonde boy. To his surprise, he got to know that not only was he good looking, but his music taste was also good, as to what he heard blasted from his earphones.
Wonpil settles behind Jae, and immediately has to push away urge to run his fingers through his hair. It looks so fluffy, every single morning and Wonpil has hard time resisting. “Ughhh-“ He groans to himself.
Jae turns around, to find Wonpil staring at him with wide eyes. “Is my music too loud?” He asks Wonpil, who is completely smitten by his voice. Wonpil just shakes his head. “N-no, just something stuck in my throat.” He can feel his cheeks burn. Certainly not how he imagined their first conversation. Blinking at Wonpil a few times, Jae utters quiet okay and turns back to face front.
Then, per usual, after another ten minutes Jae gets off the bus, Wonpil looks through the window to see his back retreating behind school gates of Cerritos High School in 1992. Wonpil then takes his phone ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter