Final

She Hates Sundays
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu loves online shopping. She'd always bail some of her friends' meet ups just to pick her order on time. 

Sana hates computers. She's not good with them and all her friends can prove that. The day she asked how to close the application, the day she asked how to shut down the computer, the day she doesn't know how to refresh the site, she totally doesnt know how to use the gadget.

So how come her doorbell was ringing and a soft voice could be heard saying, "It's a delivery to miss Minatozaki Sana."

Tzuyu might have introduced her to online shopping and told her one of her friend (who Sana saw on a photo) was sometimes the one who delivers the goods.

"Just a  sec" The called girl immediately jumped from the couch as the familiar voice called her. She immediately fixed her loose clothe and she combed her hair with her fingers. Her heart suddenly beat faster. It's either because she's nervous or because she  was surprised. Sana opened the door and saw a small girl standing infront of her.

"Here you go, miss" the mail girl gave the small box with her two little hands. Her hoodie uniform was too big for her which made her hand hidden and only her fingers where showing on some ocassions.

Sana slowly took the box and as the girl released it, Sana hugged it to her chest. "Thank you." She shyly replied as she felt her cheeks burn.

"If you would sign this, please?" The mail girl said as she showed a clipboard with a paper and a pen on her other hand. Sana was so smitten at the cute smile she was seeing.

This day, the girl was wearing a black snapback facing backwards. Her red hair was loosely tied at the tip. 'She looks sporty today.' Sana thought


For Sana, the signing happened so fast but in reality, it was slow. Sana knew because her watch shown it has been a minute since the girl asked for her sign.

"Bye bye" the girl put her 3 fingers at the tip of her right eyebrow and saluted. Sana waved her hand and showed her sweetest smile.

Sana watched the girl took her chopper and drove away. At that 2 minute interaction with the mail girl, Sana was already happy.

That's the reason why a silly idea popped at her brain. She'd been doing this for months.

 

Ordering everyday

 

Sana immediately went back her room and opened her laptop. She immediately planned what to buy tommorow, the next day and the next next day. She might not need all the stuff she was buying but seeing the mail girl already was enough to be contented. She had set 2 in the afternoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter