Final

Warm hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was washing the dishes today since their friends came over. They invited them because today's their 5th wedding anniversary. He prepared a lot of food while Jungkook was preparing the dinner wares on the table.

 

They ate a lot. Their best friends congratulated them and wished their marriage to last until their last moments. They gave them gifts. They played games. They sang songs like the good old days. And they shared the happenings of their lives.

 

Taehyung was smiling as he washed the dishes. He was... very happy and thankful today. Happy because he and his husband enjoyed this wonderful day. The exchange of "I love yous" and kisses were present. And thankful because they have come this far and he wished to go more further with him. Until they grow old. He wanted to be with him for the rest of his life.

 

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around his waist, making him gasp lightly but later on smiled when he felt a familiar warmth.

 

"Hey." Jungkook called out and rested his chin on his shoulder.

 

"Mmm?" He hummed back, still washing the dishes.

 

"Happy 5th wedding anniversary, love." He said, his voice is deep and husky and Taehyung just wanted to listen to his voice every second. 

 

He smiled and turned to look at him, "Happy 5th wedding anniversary, too, Kookie." He said and smiled at the younger. The younger looked at him and placed his lips on Taehyung's lightly.

 

He pulled out and kissed his forehead, "I love you. So much." 

 

Taehyung pulled out his gloves and turned around to face the younger. He encircled his arms around his neck and gave him his signature box smile.

 

"I love you, too. So much." Then he leaned and kissed the love of his life. Jungkook then kissed back, placing hands on his husband's waist and pulled him closer. They kissed passionately, with full of love in their hearts.

 

They pulled away, breathing heavily. Jungkook placed his forehead against Taehyung, kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter