one.

all i want ( if you love me, then why'd you leave me?)

you brought out the best in me. 

—————

"mingyu, i want you to be my person."

"what?"

"i want you to stay by my side." 

"what do you mean?" 

"mingyu, i love you." 
——— 

"wonwoo, let's go out?" jun asked 

they have been dating for four months now, everything has been going fine for them. 

atleast they think.

they've known each other for years, they've been there for each other for years and just this year jun decided to make a move and make wonwoo his. 

they do love each other, but they won't tell that they're missing something. they don't know what, but i think they know who.  

"yeah, where are we going?" wonwoo asked, standing up to get ready. 

"to the park, we've never went out in a while so yeah." wonwoo smiled at his boyfriend, it's been a long time since they both went out for a date. 

"no need to say that, let's go!" 

nobody knows what they truly feel, only themselves know what it is and for whom it is.

—————

"MINGHAO!" 

"what the heck do you want mingyu?" minghao asked.

"nothing, hao let's go to the park. i miss going out there." mingyu said looking like a child.

"bro, is that you? what the heck man, hey alien or whoever took over mingyu please bring back my bestfriend." 

"no , hao. i really want to go out." 

"man, you haven't went out for like months, except when going to school and going back you've never went out. i thought you lost your mind or something."

ever since the thing happened mingyu never went out, but as for minghao, he was trying his best to forget about it. minghao is pretty good at making things seem to be fine but he's really missing someone right bow and he can't do anything about it.

"what's wrong with you? let's just go for a walk and get some fresh air." 

"alrighty, let's go you moron." 

by far, you know that these four are connected. but what really happened?

while walking, mingyu couldn't think of anything but 

"is he here?" or "am i going to see him here."

he's scared, and he also wants to see him again. even if it's just from a distance it's fine for him.

"minghao, do you miss him?" mingyu asked out of the blue. 

"i do, but we can't do anything right now but be happy for them." minghao said, without any emotion.

"what if i can't? i mean i've been thinking about it for months and it's just —" 

"shut up mingyu, just do your best okay? we have to let things happen, and be happy for it." 

mingyu sighed, he knows that we can't do anything about it anymore. he's too late. 

is he?

all he wants is for everything to be clear and alright. he wants to be happy without worrying about anything. but it seems like destiny is not in favor for it.