Alive.

Paranormal.

 


 

Alive. 
 
That was what Taeyeon felt as she ran through the night. She’d never felt so much power surge through her body than she did in that moment. Although her new life was still foreign to her, Taeyeon was beginning to realize that the pros of being a creature of the night outweighed the cons by a long shot. 
 
A blood curdling scream echoed in the night as she claimed her last victim — a man who was walking alone on a secluded trail. Big mistake. It had been her fifth kill of the night.
 
She’d be lying if she said she didn’t notice the pattern. All of her victims had been of a certain type — male, tall, muscular, handsome. Call it feminism, but Taeyeon refused to kill any women that night. Why? Maybe because she still held a grudge against all of the men in her past life who wronged her. One name in particular stuck out like a sore thumb. 
 
Kim Jonghyun. 
 
And rightfully so. He’d been the reason for her untimely death. She had so many questions she wanted to ask him if given the chance. Why kill her? Why take away her opportunity to continue living a prosperous life? Why take her away from her family? It wasn’t fair.
 
Taeyeon knew she was being hypocritical. She’d just killed five men who also had lives of their own. However, her growing hatred for men seemed to cloud her judgement. If she didn’t deserve to live, why should they?
 
She took one last gulp before dropping her victim to the ground with no remorse. Keun-Suk clapped his hands slowly as he approached her with a proud grin. “Good job, little one. Five kills in one night is impressive.”
 
“Thanks,” she said as she wiped off a trail of blood from her chin. “This is fun and all, but when do I get to leave?”
 
Ever since her awakening, she’d stayed at The Order’s large estate, only leaving to hunt humans on the hiking trails near the manor. She understood that she needed training, but she also didn’t want to be stuck in that mansion forever. It’s not like she had friends there anyway. 
 
Keun-Suk let out a light chuckle. “Not so fast. You’re not quite ready yet.”
 
She frowned. “Well, when will I be? I’ve been training all day, everyday ever since I first got here. I want to live a normal life again. Not hide away in the woods chasing after humans forever.”
 
Keun-Suk let out a sigh before answering. “In due time, little one. You must have patience. Also, let’s not forget the reason why you’re here in the first place. You’re dead. Your face was all over the news, so you can’t go out like nothing ever happened. You may attract attention, and here in The Order, we don’t like attention. How do you think we’ve managed to be around for so long?”
 
Taeyeon’s frown only deepened, not liking the answer she received. “So that’s it. I’m stuck here forever.”
 
“Not quite. You’ll learn pretty soon that The Order is well-connected, and after the news of your death quiets down, I’ll be more than willing to let you leave the estate as you please. However, this is where the training comes in. You must be able to control your thirst around humans before you’re able to set foot back into society. I can’t have you murdering the whole town, now can I?”
 
Taeyeon stared at the ground as she listened. She understood where Keun-Suk was coming from. However, she didn’t get any less antsy about leaving. 
 
“Well, I think I’m ready,” she said as a last attempt to get her leader to agree with her. 
 
However, Keun-Suk was adamant. “You’re not. But don’t worry,” he said as he walked up to her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. “You’ll come out when your time is right. Since I can’t count on those useless idiots Chanyeol and Baekhyun to get the job done without bloodshed, and since intimidation alone is clearly not going to work, the Order will need you for something very important.”
 
“What is it?”
 
He smirked, “There’s no fun in telling you now. Maybe it’ll give you some motivation to improve quickly. When you’re ready, I’ll let you know.”
 
That wasn’t really what she was hoping to hear. However, Keun-Suk was right about one thing. Taeyeon was motivated to improve. Not just because she wanted to leave the estate, but also because she had a few people on her list that she wanted to pay a not-so-friendly visit to. One of those people being Jonghyun. 
 

 
“Wait. You two know each other?” Jonghyun asked the question after Kibum and Minho stared at each other with wide eyes. 
 
Instead of receiving an answer, Kibum said in exasperation, “Oh my god, Minho!” He pulled Minho into a bone crushing embrace as if his life depended on it. 
 
Minho’s arms quickly responded as he wrapped Kibum into a warm embrace, shock still evident on his facial features. 
 
Jonghyun and Jinki both looked on in deep confusion. What was this? How did they know each other? 
 
“Umm,” said Taemin as he watched on with the two stunned vampires. “Did I miss something?”
 
Kibum pulled away from Minho as he sniffed, trying his best to hold back the tears that were pooling in his eyes. “I can’t believe it’s you. I haven’t seen you in years. I — what are you doing here?”
 
Minho said dumbfounded, “I should be asking you the same thing. I live here.”
 
Kibum’s eyes widened in realization. “You live here? With Jinki and Jonghyun?” At the mention of Jonghyun’s name, Kibum quickly turned to explain himself, realizing how the situation may have looked. “Jonghyun! Sorry. Minho’s a childhood friend of mine. We lost touch after high school. I didn’t know he lived here. Let alone in this town.” He ended as he looked back at Minho in disbelief. 
 
There was a lingering silence until Jinki spoke. “Well, obviously it seems you two need to catch up. We’ll leave you alone. It was nice seeing you again, Kibum. Jonghyun?” Asked the older vampire as he looked pointedly at Jonghyun. “May I have a word?”
 
Jonghyun sighed internally, already knowing what the conversation was going to be about. He’d rather continue his night with Kibum, kissing him until the sun came up, but sadly, the human had to get home. 
 
Jonghyun couldn’t help feeling bothered at how Minho was hogging up his time with Kibum. Also, the fact that they seemed to have a history together was the real kicker. Just how close were they? 
 
Jonghyun nodded at Jinki before looking at Kibum again. He gave a soft smile, “Get home safely, Kibum.”
 
Kibum smiled and gave Jonghyun a final hug. “Good night, Jonghyun. I’ll text you.”
 
At that, Jonghyun walked off with Jinki, leaving a confused Taemin to follow behind them. 
 
Kibum, although ecstatic to see his old friend, looked at Minho with guilt in his eyes. 
 

 
“Before you start yelling, I have some good news to share!” Taemin said excitedly. 
 
Taemin, Jinki, and Jonghyun were currently in the basement out of hearing range of the human in the house. Jinki was about to start his lecture when he was interrupted by Taemin’s urgent statement. 
 
Jinki sighed giving in to Taemin’s excited expression. “What is it, Taemin?”
 
Taemin beamed as he said, “I went outside, Jinki! I actually went outside. Like, outside outside! Like, not in the house at all! Like-“
 
“Ok, ok,” Jinki said with a slight chuckle. “I’m really proud of you, Taemin. We’ll talk about this later, ok? Just give Jonghyun and I a moment.”
 
Jonghyun internally groaned. He thought Taemin’s rambling could at least save him a few minutes of lecturing. However, Jinki was adamant on having a discussion. 
 
Taemin’s smile slowly faded as he looked back and forth from Jinki to Jonghyun, reading the seriousness of the situation. He nodded, “Ok, Jinki. I’ll head up and see what Jongin’s doing. Good night, guys.” At that, Taemin vanished, leaving the two vampires to stand in silence. 
 
Jonghyun folded his arms into himself as he stared at the ground. He didn’t know what to say. What did Jinki even want him to say? Sorry he allowed Kibum inside? Not a chance. 
 
Jinki’s deep breath brought Jonghyun out of his thoughts. He looked up at the elder vampire who looked like was trying his best to keep a calm demeanor. 
 
 
Before he could allow Jinki speak, Jonghyun quickly said, “Look, I already know what you’re going to say.”
 
Jinki raised a brow. “Oh, really? Enlighten me then,” he challenged. 
 
If Jonghyun were human, his heart would be racing at this point. He sighed before saying, “That I’m irresponsible. That I shouldn’t be alone with any humans. That I should stay far away from Kibum but-”
 
“But you’ve ignored me yet again. Specifically, I’ve already told you to stay away from Kibum. But he was here. With you. Alone. Why? Jonghyun, how many times am I going to have to talk to you about the same thing?”
 
“What do you mean,” Jonghyun asked, although he knew.
 
“You know exactly what I mean. You being alone with Kibum, a human, for who knows how long.”
 
Jonghyun sighed. “Look, I didn’t invite him over. He just showed up-”
 
“And you allowed him to stay.”
 
“What did you want me to do? Kick him out? That would be rude.”
 
“You want to know what’s also rude? You constantly ignoring everything I tell you and doing whatever the hell you want when I’m just trying to look out for you.”
 
Jonghyun sneered, “Look out for me, huh? Seems like the only person you’ve been looking out for is Minho if I’m being honest.”
 
Jinki had to take a moment before responding. “Jonghyun, what are you even talking about? You’re being ridiculous.”
 
Jonghyun narrowed his eyes. He knew his argument was weak, but he didn’t care as long as the conversation moved away from Kibum. “Oh, am I? Taemin just told you some exciting news, and you brushed him off. Did you see the look on his face? And it’s not like you’re helping him, anyway. You just shipped him off to Jongin hoping he could pick up the pieces.”
 
For a moment, that seemed to stun Jinki. The elder vampire had to take a moment to process Jonghyun’s words. It was exciting news that Taemin was able to make it past the front door. He was very proud of him. 
 
Then guilt settled in. He hoped the young ghost wasn’t upset with him. He’d be sure to talk to him when he’s done speaking with Jonghyun. 
 
And just like that, the conversation got looped back around to the topic at hand. 
 
Jinki spoke. “Don’t try to change the subject. But since you’re so curious, you know why I wasn’t able to give my full attention to Taemin? It’s because I have to wonder why the hell you would have a human here without anyone home?”
 
“Well, I wasn’t alone technically. Taemin and Jongin were here.” Another weak argument. 
 
“You know what I mean,” said Jinki as he was slowly losing patience.  “And not only that. It looked like Minho and I walked in on you two kissing, but I’m hoping I’m wrong. Tell me honestly, Jonghyun. Did you two kiss — yes or no?”
 
Jonghyun wanted to curl into a ball. He felt like a child getting scolded. In a way, that’s not too far off from his and Jinki’s relationship. Jinki had always been sort of an authority figure to Jognhyun. Jonghyun really respected him, but he couldn’t help feeling so small under Jinki’s scrutinization. 
 
In a last ditch effort, Jonghyun moved to walk past Jinki as he muttered “I’m done talking about this.”
 
However, Jinki blocked his passageway. “I’m not. Answer the question.”
 
“Why does it matter?”
 
Jinki looked at him in disbelief. “Why does it matter? Do I really need to spell it out for you? We’ve sacrificed so much to be here, Jonghyun. Before moving here, we vowed that this would be a new start for us. You promised me that you would not fall back into your old habits. That you wanted to become more reformed. Ever since we’ve moved here, it seems like you’ve done absolutely everything to ruin us.”
 
Jonghyun was at a loss for words. He knew everything Jinki said was true. Didn’t make it any less hurtful. 
 
“Jinki, I’m sorry. It’s not like I want to make life harder for us. I know how much we’ve sacrificed to be here, especially you. This lifestyle is just so hard for me. I’m not as disciplined as you. I know I’ve already ed up, and I know you can never trust me again after what I did to Taeyeon. But I promise you, Kibum is different.”
 
Jinki nearly rolled his eyes. He understood where Jonghyun was coming from up until he mentioned Kibum. His friend was not thinking clearly. “What do you mean different? One thing he has in common with Taeyeon, the only thing that matters, is that he’s a human.”
 
“Well, what do you want me to do,” asked Jonghyun. 
 
Jinki shook his head in disappointment. “You already know, Jonghyun, and honestly, I’m too exhausted to keep repeating myself. I’m slowly coming to the realization that you’re going to do whatever you want. Just don’t come crying to me again when someone gets hurt. Anyways,I’m off to talk to Taemin since I don’t look out for him according to you,” said Jinki before he ascended the basement’s stairs. 
 
Before he could make it to the top, Jonghyun quickly said, “He won’t get hurt.” He didn’t know why he felt the need to say it -- if it were an affirmation for Jinki or himself.
 
Jinki paused for a moment, but continued walking as he said, “Good night, Jonghyun,” leaving the younger vampire to his thoughts.
 

 
Jongin leaned on the wall in silence as he stared absentmindedly out of Taemin’s bedroom window. He’d been in that same stance ever since he retreated to Taemin's room earlier. Alone and left to his thoughts, he reflected on the one depressing thought that seemed to linger more than ever since he’d become a spirit so many years ago.
 
What was his purpose in the afterlife? Did he even have a purpose at all? Was he living out his purpose at the moment? 
 
Don’t get him wrong. He was beyond grateful that Jinki brought him into his home, and even more grateful that Taemin was so accepting of him. But the more Jongin helped Taemin learn about being a ghost, the more Jongin wondered about his own purpose in the afterlife. He’d been dead for who knows how long and he still couldn’t figure out why he was still on earth. How was he qualified  to teach Taemin when he barely knew how to navigate the afterlife himself? How was it fair to get Taemin’s hopes up when Jongin didn’t even have hopes for himself?
 
As his thoughts shifted to Taemin, Jongin wondered if his purpose was to help Taemin all along? Maybe it was far-fetched, but just the thought of the younger ghost put his mind at ease.
 
Jongin never had a male friend like Taemin. So bold, bubbly, honest — and beautiful. Jongin had contemplated with himself numerous times if it were normal for a man to find another man to be so beautiful. It certainly wasn’t a word he’d use to describe his other male friends. Mostly because he didn’t think of them that way. But another reason was because he’d been raised in quite a homophobic environment when he was alive. It was seen as taboo to even call another man handsome, so beautiful was the last word he would ever use to describe a man. But Taemin-- 
 
His thoughts were cut off as he heard Taemin make his presence known by dramatically flopping on the bed before beginning their conversation. “You won’t believe this. So apparently, ‘Hot Guy’ knows Minho. What a small world!”
 
Jongin continued facing the window, but hummed to let Taemin know he was listening.
 
Taemin took that as a sign to continue. He laid on his stomach and propped his head up on his hands to get in a more comfortable position. “I wonder how they know each other. They said they were friends, but they looked a little too close if you ask me.”
 
Jongin hummed again, still staring out the window as Taemin continued.  “Do you think they’ve dated? That would be quite scandalous wouldn’t it? Especially with Minho and Jonghyun living together. My bet’s on Minho to win the fight if they got into one. What about you?”
 
Jongin shrugged causing Taemin to whine. He hopped off the bed and stood on the other side of the window across from Jongin to get his attention. He pouted as he said, “Would you please humor me?”
 
Jongin glanced at Taemin quickly before looking back outside. “I’m not into gossiping.”
 
Taemin rolled his eyes. “I’ve been dead for more than half a year now. I’m bored! At least this is some sort of entertainment.” He folded his arms and looked out the window as well, sighing in content as he said, “Well, at least I have you here now to entertain me. I don’t know what I’d be doing if Jinki didn’t find you. I know I can be annoying, but I am very happy and thankful that you put up with me.”
 
The shift in conversation caused Jongin to look at Taemin fully, noting the sad glint in the younger’s eyes as he continued to look outside, probably getting lost in his own thoughts. 
 
Jongin spoke up saying, “You’re not annoying, Taemin. Don’t worry. I am happy to be here as well.”
 
The bright smile Taemin gave him caused Jongin to reciprocate an even brighter one in return.
 

 
“Wow,” said Minho as he took in Kibum. “I thought I’d never see you again. How long has it been?” 
 
“Five years exactly,” said Kibum as he chuckled. 
 
“Oh yeah. The last time I saw you was when...” His sentence trailed off as he remembered what, or rather who, had led to the abrupt end in their friendship.
 
Kibum looked down, remembering the events too clearly, “Yeah.”
 
“How are you guys doing by the way? Are you still...”
 
Kibum gave a sad smile and shook his head no. “We broke up awhile ago. I guess you were right about him.”
 
Minho raised his brows in shock at the news. “I’m sorry to hear about that. I know you really loved him.” 
 
“No, it’s fine. I’m the one that should be apologizing. I ditched you for him, for some future he promised me that never came. You tried to warn me about him, but I didn’t listen.”
 
By the end of their senior year of high school, Kibum’s ex-boyfriend had convinced him to move with him away from their hometown after graduation. He’d also pressured Kibum to stop talking to his friends because he didn’t like them. Kibum really didn’t want to, but he also wanted to make his boyfriend happy. At that point in his life, he was so blinded by what he thought was love and so scared to lose his relationship, that he did anything he felt he needed to do to make it work.
 
Now that he’s older and often reflected back on his past, he realized that everything was about making his boyfriend happy, but not himself. Even his friendship with Minho was cut off because his boyfriend didn’t like how close they were. Minho had warned Kibum about his ex plenty of times, but it always led to a fight, their biggest fight being the last time they spoke to each other five years ago. 
 
Minho had no idea what Kibum saw in the guy. Kibum was too good for his ex in Minho’s opinion, but Kibum couldn’t see it at the time. 
 
“Can’t say I’m surprised,” said Minho. “He was such a in high school, and he didn’t deserve you. But I’m sorry that it didn’t work out, Bummie,” Despite the solemn conversation, the mention of his old childhood nickname brought a subtle smile to Kibum’s face. “And you didn’t deserve to be put through that.”
 
Kibum sighed. “Yeah, you’re right. But it’s ok. I’m better now. I try not to think about it. What about you? What happened with you and ‘princess?’”
 
Minho almost chuckled at the name Kibum used to reference his ex fiancé. Kibum hadn’t liked Minho’s ex very much in high school, and it seemed like the feeling was the same even now. He thought she was stuck up and high maintenanced. The amount of arguments they had due to her was far too many to count. 
 
“You mean Yuri?” Kibum shrugged, not really caring about getting her name right. Minho sighed before continuing. “I guess you were right as well. We’re not together anymore.”
 
It wasn’t technically a lie. He hadn’t seen his fiancé in almost 3 years due to him running away, but of course he couldn’t let Kibum know the real reason. ‘I ran away because I’m a werewolf’ probably would raise a few questions. 
 
Also, it seemed that Kibum didn’t know Minho ran away in the first place. Minho guessed Kibum wouldn’t know since he moved from their hometown so long ago, and Kibum’s family also ended up moving eventually. So there wasn’t really a reason for Kibum to return there.
 
Kibum’s eyes widened at the news. “Wait, really?! Well, I guess that explains why you have roommates now.”
 
Minho shrugged, “Yeah, I guess we just figured out we weren’t a match after all. Too bad I already spent money on a ring-”
 
“WAIT! You were engaged?!”
 
“Yeah, but it doesn’t really matter, anyway.” 
 
As aloof as Minho tried to act, it still hurt him that he had to leave home the way he did. Yuri was the love of his life. They had so many plans for life together. He sometimes found himself thinking about her, wondering what she’s doing now. He hoped she was happy, even if it weren’t with him.
 
Sensing the mood, Kibum placed a comforting hand on Minho’s arm. “I’m sorry, Min.” The childhood name comforted Minho the same as Kibum’s had. “Despite how much I didn’t like her, I can’t deny that you two really loved each other. I hope you’re able to find someone just as deserving of your love.”
 
Minho gave a small smile as he held onto the hand Kibum had placed on his arm. “Thanks, Bummie. I hope the same for you.” There was a comfortable silence before Minho let go of Kibum's hand as he said, “So what now? Can we be friends again?”
 
Kibum let out a snort, something that only Minho managed to make him do. “Of course, you idiot,” he said as he pulled him into another hug. “I missed you.”
 
And ‘miss’ would be an understatement. Kibum saw Minho has more than a friend, more than family even considering his distorted relationship with his own family. He used to joke with Minho about how they were “soulmates, but not the romantic kind,” and Minho would agree.
 
It was silly, but it was true. Kibum and Minho didn’t feel any sort of romantic feelings towards each other, but they both had such a strong bond that it was hard to break, even after spending five years apart. 
 
Ever since their last argument, Kibum felt extreme guilt and regret at leaving Minho behind, and for what? An unstable relationship? He missed his friend everyday, and Minho felt the same. But now, they had a chance to fix their past and pick up where they left off. Kibum was not going to let anything tear them apart now that he’d gotten his best friend back.
 
“I missed you too, Kibum,” said Minho as he rubbed a comforting hand on the younger man’s back. 
 
They pulled apart before Kibum smiled saying, “I’m so glad you live here. It was getting pretty lonely being here by myself.”
 
Minho questioned, “Lonely? Kibum, you were like the life of the party in high school. I’ve never known you to have a hard time making friends.”
 
Kibum looked down. “Yeah, well after high school, the only friends I had were my ex’s. He was so overbearing that I couldn’t even make friends in college without worrying about him getting upset. After we broke up, his friends, who I thought were my friends as well, dropped me. I guess it’s what I deserved after what I did to you.”
 
“Hey,” said Minho to get Kibum’s attention, “Don’t say that about yourself. What happened to you after all of these years, Bummie? The Kibum I know would never talk down on himself like this. What did that do to you? What happened to your confidence?”
 
These were all questions Kibum was trying to find the answer to as well.
 
Sensing his hesitation, Minho continued. “Nevermind, you don’t have to answer that. But please do not talk about yourself like that, ok? Anyone would love to be your friend. Just put yourself out there. They can’t be better than me, though.”
 
At that, Kibum burst out laughing, the heavy mood instantly lifted. “Whatever. But, you’re right. Thankfully, I seem to already have made a new friend. I’m still surprised that Jonghyun is your roommate.”
 
“I’m surprised you know him as well. Wait a minute. How exactly do you know him?”
 
“Oh, he comes down to the bar I work at a lot. The new one that opened up not too long ago.”
 
“You work at that bar? If I had known, I would have been stopped by! I’ll definitely be coming there now.”
 
“Don’t come expecting a free drink.”
 
Minho put a hand over his chest in fake offense. “How could you accuse me of using my own friend for free drinks… Can I at least get the first drink for free?” 
 
Kibum rolled his eyes, not having the energy to entertain Minho’s dramatics.
 
Coming down from laughter, something dawned on Minho. “Another question. What exactly do you know about Jonghyun?”
 
Kibum pursed his lips in thought. “Know how?”
 
“I mean like personally.”
 
“Hmm, I know a few things about him. Nothing too specific. Why?”
 
Well, Minho couldn’t say ‘Do you know he’s a vampire,’ now could he?
 
He quickly came up with an excuse, “Well, as your number one best friend, I have to make sure that my competition is up to par. Can’t have him taking my spot now can I?”
 
Kibum smiled, “No one’s taking your spot. Anyway, Jonghyun and I are still getting to know each other. So far, he seems like a great guy. Wait, is there something about him that I should know? I mean, you are his roommate. You know him better than I do.”
 
Life was cruel, thought Minho. Out of all of the friends Kibum could have made, it had to be Jonghyun? Not that he had a problem with him, but unlike Jinki, Jonghyun was an unhinged vampire who struggled to not drink human blood. He’d even killed someone already. There was no way in hell he’d let Kibum be next. 
 
But how was he supposed to tell that to Kibum? The latter would think he’s lying to him. Not to mention, Kibum would probably be pissed thinking Minho would make up stories to stop him from becoming friends with Jonghyun. 
 
 Sadly, for now, Minho had to act as if nothing was wrong.
 
He answered Kibum, “There’s nothing I can think of.  I just want you to be careful, Kibum. You can’t make friends with just anybody.”
 
“Yes, I already know-”
 
Kibum got cut off when his phone rang for what seemed like the hundredth time. He groaned when he looked at the caller ID. “It’s my dad. Hold on, Minho.”
 
It was a quick phone call -- Kibum’s dad yelling on the other line as always, while Kibum says he’ll be home soon before hanging up. But it was enough for Minho to worry. 
 
“Your parents still the same?” Minho asked as they both walked towards Kibum’s car.
 
Although it had been five years, Minho still remembered the days where Kibum would ask to spend the night, weekend, or even the whole week at his place just to get away from his family. Minho had hoped that as Kibm got older, things would have gotten better, but sadly, that didn’t seem to be the case.
 
“Unfortunately. I had to move back in after breaking up with my ex. Sorry, Minho. I need to leave, but here’s my number.” Kibum pulled out a pen from his pocket and wrote his number down on the back of an old receipt that was also stored in the pocket of his jacket. “I’ll text you when I’m home, ok?”
 
Kibum moved to open his car door, but paused when Minho said, “Wait. I’ll drive behind you.”
 
Kibum questioned, “Huh? Why?”
 
“I think it’ll be less of an issue if I come with you. Remember, your parents love me.”
 
Minho was one of few friends that Kibum’s dad approved of, mainly because they’d talk about soccer endlessly while Kibum would be bored out of his mind pretending to know what the conversation was about. Kibum didn’t really care as long as it meant he was allowed to have at least one friend over. 
 
“Don’t be ridiculous. It’s getting late. You don’t have to follow me home-”
 
“But I want to. Besides, it gives me an excuse to see where you live now so I’ll know where to visit.”
 
The thought alone brought a smile to Kibum’s face. Although he often tried to find any reason to avoid being home, the fact that Minho could now visit him made him so excited. He wasn’t alone anymore now that Minho was just a car ride away.
 
Kibum rolled his eyes playfully as he said, “Try to keep up,” finally getting in his car.
 
Minho grinned before he left to get Jinki’s keys to the car. They set off into the night, as a confused Jonghyun looked out his bedroom window and watched as both cars left the driveway. 
 



 
OK, raise your hand if you thought Minho was Kibum’s ex, lol! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Please leave a comment.