Prologue

Songwriter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He played the piano fastly with full of anger, and soon got tired. So, he lied down the sofa and put his left arm on his forehead. "Uhh...where is she?" It was already late in the night and he was worried sick of her. 

Soon, his phone beep and he quickly fell down the sofa to check his phone, it was a text from 'her'. He frowned.

Hello, this is Jihyun, a bartender in CLUB FINESSE, I didn't mean to send a message to you like that. It's just your girlfriend...I think. She's drunk and I don't think its good for her to drink 10 plus glass of drink. Please as soon as possible come here, thank you.

-Jihyun (Bartender)

-

He arrived at the CLUB FINESSE and showed his I.D to the guards. This club is one of the most expensive club in Seoul, South Korea. He said 'excuse me' to the people he bump 'I'm sorry'

or 'I have a girlfriend waititng' to the girls who tried to flirt with him. And he couldn't find her so he went to the bartender, "Hey, are you the one who texted me?" 

The guy who was wiping the glass looked at him in confusion, He sighed, "Perphaps your Jihyun?" he asked one more time. The Bartender nodded, "If you are looking for the girl she went somewhere there," He pointed at the direction, "I couldn't stop here from staying, I'm sorry"

He said 'it's okay' and went to the direction. He slowly went to the direction looking slowly, "Geez, I forgot my glasses." He held the wall for protection. There's only two room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter