"If you want, I can plug it in other places too,"

In a Parallel Universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: "If you want, I can plug it in other places to"

Rating: G

Summary: In which Eunhae gets matching tattoos to commemorate their 5 year wedding anniversary

Warnings: N/A

°•°•°•°•°•°•

   Hyukjae has always been the spontaneous one of the two, so when he forced Donghae to get ready for his anniversary gift, Donghae was a little concerned. Hyukjae has a reputation for putting Donghae through his misadventures.

   So when Hyukjae parks in front of 'Tae's Tattoo Parlor', Donghae really shouldn't be surprised, but he is.

   "Hurry up, we're going to miss our appointment," Hyukjae said while exiting the car.

   "You've got to be kidding me." Donghae mutters "Hyukkie, I think you've mad a mistake," he gets out of the car.

    "I don't think I did, it said our destination is on the right, and this looks like our destination,"

    "A tattoo parlor, Hyukkie your not serious, right?"

    "Come on Hae, I've planned this out for months. I was thinking we can get matching tattoos, like that couple we saw at the grocery store, I didn't think you would dislike the idea that much, I just wanted us to be more connected. We can leave if you wa-"

   Hyukjae was interrupted by Dongahe, who gently grabbed his face and kissed him. I was a soft peck, but it was filled with reassurance.

   "If you really want to do this, then I'll do it with you. I'll do anything for you," Donghae stated before grabbing Hyukjae's hand and walking through the doors of the parlor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter