【 UΠβRΣΔҜΔβLΣ v̫σω :: chαptєr σnє 】

Unbreakable Vow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UΠβRΣΔҜΔβLΣ v̫σω :: chαptєr σnє

 

•••••

 

Jun rethink a lot of times before agreeing on this. Unbreakable vow is not something to joke on. ‘Unbreakable vow to marry his future partner? Really?’ His parents have gone mad. They believed over the old school prophecy. Who would even trust that on this modern era? His parents ofcourse.

 

 And for the record, it been almost 4 years since he have this massive crush towards his senior. Though they didn’t make it official, he knows the feelings they shared. He can feel the senior feels the same towards him. (Probably)

 

 He sighs for the nth time wondering when will he be able to get away from this kind of traditional rules of his family. He got too tired to face this and yet the current one he is facing in just one part of his life. And everything is reality. He accepts the reality that he is the first born and he is the first heir. His brother are too young for this ofcourse. He wouldn’t deny that. But the responsibility that he had to carry is way more than his ability. ‘Please say that God prepared something better for me in the future..’ (Totally)

 

•••••

 

The bell rings , signing that its dinner time and all the students must gather to a dining feast. (More like stuffing themselves with all the good foods and desserts prepared on the table). And there Jeon Wonwoo, Gryffindor, Half Blood, Fourth Year, Best Student for 3 y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter