BROKEN

Soosica Shots

BROKEN

 

 

What will happen If a straight girl fell inlove with someone but sadly that someone is also a straight girl...

 

 

CHOI SOOYOUNG'S POV

 

 

im Choi sooyoung im a grade 9 student im good in our class, I fell inlove with my classmate jessica, Btw she is jessica jung she is 5months older than me... I like her even though she's so cold. Something I like about jessica is her eyes, her eyes were beautiful that you can easily melt by does eyes and also her lips...

 

 

 October 29 2017

 

 

My feeling were slowly developing... we dont talk to each other because first of all im shy...

 

 

Nov 2017

 

 

Everyday when I go to school I always count our eye contacts...

 

 

First day:5 
Second day:7 
1week later:8 
2 weeks later: 15
And so on....

 

 

One day in our history class I know that she's not listening to our lesson 
When the teacher call her name and ask her a question I look at her and it looks like she dont know the answer so I try to tell her the answer, and then I know that she heard me and she tell to our teacher what is the answer for that question... when she sat down she focuses again to her phone without even saying thank you to me... so I just let her

 

 

December 2017

 

 

I ask my friends to accompany me because I want give jessica a gift I brought her a pin and I give her a letter saying "HOPE YOU APPRECIATE IT" and then tomorrow that afternoon I gave it to her and she smiled at me she say thank you... and my heart is melting again.

 

 

CLASS PICTURE

 

 

​​​​​​​were going to have class picture today when I was about to go to the girls bathroom I saw here and her friends and then when they saw me they start to tease me and then I smiled and went to our class room again

 

When our teacher and the photographer arrived they start arrage us and then that was the happiest class picture ever... because the photographer put me beside her... and then my friends smiled at me...

 

 

 

CHRISTMAS PARTY

 

 

we have exchanging gifts in our room when im going to pick, I picked jessica's friend instead of her but luckly my friend yoona picked jessica so I begged yoona for it and yoona agree...

 

 

I brought her Iconic socks and a very special gift 

 

January 2018

 

 

I make a account and chat her without knowing that im the one who she talking with...

 


(Conversation)

"Hi" 'i said
"Hi" 'she replied

 

And then after about 3 days we became close... she trust me alot...


And one time she told me that she has a suitor but sadly her suitor was a girl and she said "im straight tho"
And I ask her"you dont like her?"
"Aniyo, Its not like that, its just... I... I think im not ready yet to be inrelation"

And then she told me that she appreciated all of the gift that i gave to her.

 

 

Feb 14 2018

 

 

Im with my friends yoona,sunny and yuri they come with me to buy some food for my surprise gift for her... after that we went to yoona's house and do my surprise gift for jessica

 

 

I assigned yoona to wrap the box and the mini bag and then I assigned yuri to re-write my message for her and then I assigned sunny to count and divide all the candies... and then I help them... I spend almost 1100...

 

 

FEB 15 2018

 

 

We went to school 5:00 in the morning and then when jessica's friend saw my gift all of them squealed and that makes jessica blush... after the class i gave her my gift and then she wants to cry because that is the first time that she received something like that... I saw her very happy and Im glad that she liked it...

 


after our computer hands on me and our friends went straight to our classroom... suddenly I saw her at the window when she saw me she pulled me with a hesitation on her face she said...

 

 

And then we talk...

 

 

"Uhm... you already know that im straight right?"

I nodded my head and I said "yes I already know since from beginning"

She was about to cry so I gave her my handkerchief and she took it she slap me slightly on my arm and she said "you made me cry... you know that im a cry baby...im sorry soo" 

"Dont be sorry, its ok... I guess its start for me to move on" 'I said

"I dont know how will I pay you back... I mean all how can I pay all Of your efforts back" 'she said

"Sica no matter what happen dont you ever give all of that back to me... because for me if you did that it means you never appreciate it at all" 'i said and I was about to cry but I hold my tears but a tear escapes from my eyes and she give my handkerchief back...

Her friends said "just talk dont cry"
And then she said we can be friends
After we talk one of her friend tease me and she said "congrats come to my birthday tomorrow" 'and I just said "game over"

 

 

All of her friend cheered me up and my friends hug me and all I can do is to cry 

 

 

But im proud of them even when Im broken, my and her friends always saying cheer up...

 

 

Until now im trying to move on... it hurts because I fell inlove...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But noone told me that I did well😔😄

=========================================

Sorry guys I know that this is not good story I just want to express how I feel.....