Yoonminseok

Spring Day

"Ah-ah choo!!" Yoongi sneezes.

"Yoongi, you're sick?" His boyfriend, Hoseok asks, concerned.

"No I'm fi-" Yoongi is cut off by another loud sneeze.

"Awww. Yoongi iz berry sick?" Jimin says in a baby voice, standing a few feet away.

Yoongi glares at his second boyfriend. "I'm perfectly capable of killing you."

Jimin grins. "But you won't."

Damn. Jimin just got to his weak spot-Yoongi would give up anything for his boyfriends, even if it meant giving up the whole universe for them. Yoongi was so whipped, even more whipped than the whipped cream he stole from Jimin a few weeks ago. 

Hoseok goes to the kitchen. "I'll be cooking."

"Hyung..make something for me too?" Jimin asks.

"Unless you really want chicken soup right now, sure."

"Fine," Jimin turns his attention back to Yoongi. "Are you burning up or something?"

Jimin presses the back of his hand gently to Yoongi's forehead."Huh. You are burning up."

"I have no problem with Spring." Yoongi mutters.

"Hey Seok, do you mind getting some medicine when you're done with the soup?"

"'Course ChimChim."

Yoongi gags, Jimin immediately snaps back to Yoongi.

"Yoongs, are you ok?" Jimin said deeply concerned, placing his hand on Yoongi's forehead.

"No, its just that your pet names make me disgusted." Yoongi says, pretending to gag again at his pet name.

"Hyung!!!," Jimin says, pouting. "I was so worried!"

"Also, 'Yoongi' or 'hyung' is just fine." Yoongi says, pretending not to hear what Jimin said.

Jimin pouted harder.

Hoseok's laugh could be heard throughout the whole house.

Yoongi grinned. 

If this is what being sick like is...

I won't mind being sick again.