Q & A | I HAVE A BF?!

Channel 6104
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[LightBH]

Q & A | I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!

 

"Hey, lights! So today, I’ll be answering some of your questions. I asked all of you to tweet me some questions with the #AskLight." Baekhyun greeted his subscribers. Baekhyun was wearing an oversized pastel pink sweatshirt and a bandana on his head. 

 

The youtuber scrolled through the tweets to find some questions to answer.

 

"Okay! First question, Where are you from? And it’s from @madzgrl." Baekhyun read the tweet and a screenshot popped out at the side of the video.

 

"I’m from Seoul, South Korea." 

 

"From @bhlght88, how old are you?"

 

"Guess! Kidding! I’m 23. I’m old, aren’t I?" Baekhyun pouted as he asked.

 

"The third question is from @misterB, any collab plans in the future?" 

 

"There are actually! Y’all gotta look out for that!"

 

"From @bhisfcute, BH! Who is your favorite youtuber?" 

 

"Uhm, there’s a lot actually but I’ll say FireCY. His videos are entertaining."

 

The Q and A was going smoothly but someone interrupted him in the middle.

 

"Hey, B! Where’s my icecream?" As Baekhyun heard the voice, he sighed and facepalmed. What a great timing.

 

"Hey, ! Shut the up, I’m filming a video!" Baekhyun screamed back. 

 

An unknown man wearing a black oversized hoodie approached him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter