Final

Would you? ( Guy who wants to , guy who can't be ed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahh Ahh Ahh” Baekhyun’s raspy voice sent shivers into Kyungsoo’s body.

He side eyes the rear mirror, a perfect sight of Baekhyun’s hits him again sending shivers through his body and profanities towards the said guy.

Kyungsoo has watched Baekhyun . Of course he has seen the sight a million times, being the fact that they have been roommates for last 3 years and best friends since they knew how to talk. So yes Kyungsoo was used to watching Baekhyun roam around in front of him. For the first time when it happened , he choked on his strawberry milk , second time his unconscious mind has kicked his bestie’s , making the area as red as beaten plump, third time he just cursed, and now he was just used to it.

 

What he was not used to was watching a stranger’s coming out of his best friend’s and then disappearing again.

 

A few hours ago,

 

“And please explain me why am I going with you on your blind date?”

“Oh Kyungsoo-ah. You know this guy Chanyeol, we have been chatting for a month now. This is my first time meeting him in personal”

“Still doesn’t explain, why I am tagging along.” Kyungsoo crosses his arms around his chest like some defense manner to save him against the devil/friend who was roaming around the room, trying out different outfits for his so called date.

“You know I’m a little bit nervous.”

 

And since when he became the one who becomes nervous. Last time he checked he was the one making others nervous, flirting around the high school with every classmate, seniors. Damn he didn’t even spare any of his juniors, be them girls or guys.

 

“Besides he is bringing a friend too. So this will be fair if I bring mine too. Don’t you agree?”

 

 

Kyungsoo should have known better to let him be fooled, he should’ve known better to believe in Baekhyun. But nope, he let his god damn roommate fool him and now he was stuck with this stranger in his passenger seat, while he had to ignore the fact that there were two guys going at it like rabbits on the back.

 

“Do you want to” the stranger from the passenger seat apparently whose name was Jongin said.

 

“Nope. I already said No” Kyungsoo shakes his head rolling his eyes off the rear view mirror.

 

How can this guy not be awkward? Wait the bigger question is how can he say ‘yes’ to ing someone whom he had just met. Okay some guys do that, Like Baekhyun and this whoever guy that he just met Chanyeol. But at least they have been talking to each other for a month, more like chatting. Jongin and him they are complete stranger and he is not even drunk to be ing a stranger.

 

It makes no sense.

 

“I still can’t believe I let him fool me into coming it.” Kyungsoo hits the steering wheel with his right hand which makes the car go off balance for a while. For a moment he thinks that maybe he should drive really badly so that those two bastards would should ing in the backseat but his idea flopped so hard when the only thing that he could change was the volume of their moans.

It became louder….

 

Kyungsoo side eyes again. This time at Jongin. “How the hell did you agree to have with a stranger?”

“Chanyeol said that you wanted to. I’ve seen you around in school a lot and”

 

“I ing never said yes to have a foursome.”

“I know now.”

“But still how can you?” Kyungsoo manages to surpass the urge to give the guy a life threatening glare. They subconsciously check him out instead.

How come I never noticed this hottie? His chocolate colored skin with the thick mocha colored hair laid back, those round eyes, full lips, his muscles, and that wait what is that…

Kyungsoo eyes widens, “Wait is that a ?”

Ewwww I feel so harassed right now.

‘I am sorry’ Jongin blurts out his big palms defensing his manhood from the inspecting eyes of Kyungsoo.

 

To Kyungsoo this Jongin guy felt a little weird, was handsome and cute at the same time, was stupid maybe a little bit , but not bad , at least that’s what he would like to think. They both were just fooled by their best friends who were still ing like rabbits in the backseat.

 

Kyungsoo makes a mental note to never sit at that spot, never again.

 

 1 hour of awkward driving, one guy with and two es going at it nonstop and a secluded place outside the city, Kyungsoo finally was able to get out the car.

 

“Do you want to watch the live action or come with me” Kyungsoo holds the door on the side of Jongin who was still looking at his hands not knowing what to do.

He chooses to go with Kyungsoo.

 

“Bring the cola and the chips along.” He orders before leading the way into the jungle.

 

 

They manage to get into a place near the lake. It was peaceful, the sounds of the birds. Kyungsoo doesn’t exactly like this kind of noises either nor does he likes darting his clothes in the jungle but any place was better than being in the car. Maybe he could go back after an hour, maybe two, maybe three. Is it possible to physically be engaged in for that long?

But this was Baekhyun he was talking about.

 

“So you said you are my junior?” Kyungsoo takes out a can of diet coke for himself before offering one to Jongin.

 

“Hmm …..”

 

“How do you know Chanyeol?”

 

“My classmate”

 

“Do you like chips?”

 

“Hmm”

 

“You won’t bite your tongue and die if you speak more than a line, you know” Kyungsoo himself didn’t speak much but he hated these one liner speakers. And this Jongin guy wasn’t helping especially in a place where there was no network coverage.

 

“I was told you don’t like people who speak a lot.” Jongin fidgets on his place shifting his legs in turns to squat down.

 

“It depends. Now I would like someone who can use more than 3 words in one sentence.” Kyungsoo lays down on his back closing his eyes.

 

Taking it as a queue to talk, Jongin began to feel at ease. He was never a guy to be able to keep quiet for a long time. He has been silent for all the ride to the place and now it was killing him to stay put. He just didn’t want Kyungsoo to dislike him more than he already did.

 

Jongin lays down but he lays down on his side so that he could stare at the face resting just few centimeters away.

Is this a dream? He wonders…

 

His first and only crush was lying next to him. And right now some secluded place inside the jungle area seemed like the most romantic place for him. Jongin could even hear the guitar playing in the background.

 

They talked about their school hours at first, bonding on the distaste for some teachers. Later they shifted to the food they like and dislike.

Jongin takes the note on Kyungsoo’s liking for coffee. He hates coffee but he was fast to tell Kyungsoo on how much he likes coffee and that he would like to try the one from the café that had recently opened near their school. Kyungsoo agrees.

They talk about their childhood and realize that they were from the same place and later moved in Seoul. Another common thing to share. Jongin thinks to himself “Hyung we must really be soulmates.”

They shift their talk on their hobbies. Kyungsoo love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter