(At The Dusty Park...) Why Are You Crying?

4'O Clock

A month passes. V is walking his dogs, Soonshim, SsyongSsyong, and Kkanji. It's a cold, brisk morning. V sees a familiar face in the park. Nonetheless, V decided to ignore his instincts saying to go closer and find out who he is. But as he starts to walk away, the man decides to run up to him. "Hello, Kim Taehyung."

V freezes. 

...

'Oh, hello hyung.' seemed to be stuck in V's throat. "A-Ah.. Oh he-hello hyung." V stammers out.

"Something wrong?" Rapmon glanced at V.

"O-Oh, it's just the cold getting to me."

"Really? Because I feel really...," Rapmon got closer to V's face.

V's face starts to flush bright red on how close they are.

" 'Cause I feel really hot right now." Rapmon smirks.

"What do you want?" V says, the words are sharper then he realizes.

Rapmon tsked. "That's no way to talk to your hyung."

"Whatever. Just tell me what you want."

"I don't know.. maybe you?"

"Hyung, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing. I've changed a little, that's all."

"A little?" V says in disbelief.

"Yes, a little."

"It doesn't look like a little."

"You want to know why I've changed?"

"Why?"

"... Because of you Kim Taehyung, you have no idea on how.. stupid you are!!!"

"Me?!"

"Yes you! You've made my mind a mess.. you've made me so close to tearing my hair off so many times..," Small, translucent crystals drop from Rapmon's eyes.

"I told you off that time but the truth was.. I was really jealous. I missed you a lot, but you and your oblivious self-"

V put a finger to his hyung's lips. "Why are you crying? Because I missed you too, you know."