F I N A L E .

2AM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock had just struck 2AM ㅡ an hour where most people would be in a deep slumber. But for Jungwoo, he was still wide awake. Was he slowly becoming an insomniac? He didn't think so. He was just having a difficult time sleeping these days. He certainly knew why.

It was most likely due to the breakup he had just gone through. It had been two weeks since his lover (or now ex-lover) suddenly broke things off with him. The reason? He never asked. Therefore, he never knew. He regret not asking but another part of him felt glad he didn't do so. He believed it would be better for him to live on without knowing the reason as to why Yukhei did so or else his heart would be even more shattered than it already was.

Though, if Jungwoo was being honest, the ache in his heart worsened. It was as if someone repeatedly stabbed him in the heart over and over again once he realised that Yukhei was no longer his. He slowly found himself... but no one really knew. He was good at hiding it. And he certainly was not planning to let anyone know about it, not even his family nor friends; they didn't need to know, or so, he thought.

Everyone, in fact, knew that Kim Jungwoo truly loved his ex-lover, namely Wong Yukhei. They knew he loved Yukhei with all his heart and soul. The way his eyes lit up whenever he talked about Yukhei, the way he automatically smiled whenever someone mentioned Yukhei's name, or whenever he looked at pictures of Yukhei, the way he laughed at Yukhei's lame jokes and corny pickup lines; it showed that he had an immense amount of love and adoration for the male.

That hadn't changed, even until now. He couldn't deny that he still loved Yukhei. He recalled when they were madly in love with each other. The two had an inseparable relationship. They did everything together. Most importantly, they loved one another. What went wrong? Where did it go wrong? There's lots of unanswered questions lingering in Jungwoo's mind, and he kept searching for the answers. Though, they were nowhere to be found despite all his attempts.

Between the meaningless jokes, back-and-forth conversations Jungwoo had with his friends, and all the people, he looked like he was fine. He pretended to be numb and attempted to smile. His friends found it unsettling, the way he would actually act like nothing happened. But little did they k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter