Chapter 3: Sandara

YG Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sandara’s POV

I have a flight to catch, but I haven’t seen my Chaerinnie. I have to tell her we have to go to the wedding together.

Ah, the wedding. I feel so excited everytime I think about Youngbae’s wedding. It’s funny how he used to bother me, asking me out for a date, telling me he needs a girl. Not because he likes me, though. But because he wants me to introduce him to my friends. Haha. That guy.

*calling Park Bom corn*

“Yah! Let’s go to the wedding together.”

“I can’t. I’m scared that there will be a lot of people there.”

“Of course, there will be a lot of people. That’s a wedding.”

“I can’t. I’m scared.”

“Oh, my Bom. Will it really be hard for you? Youngbae told me, reminded me a lot of times to take you with me. But it’s okay. I know he will understand.”

“I’m sorry. I love you, Sandara Park.”

“Let’s meet soon, okay?”

“Okay. Nolja!”

“KkKkkkk, nolja!”

Oh, I have to order TOP’s herbal tea for next week. I wonder if he’s drinking it well. He has to get well. Chaerinnie have told me to look after him, always. And even if she didn’t tell me, I will look after him. He’s like a brother. A brother I can’t even have a minute of conversation with because we are both too shy.

Kwon Jiyong

This pabo. I wonder if he’s okay. He’s been emotional the past few weeks. Will invite him for a short vacation with Chaerin and Seungri. Will he come? He has mentioned abou

Please log in to read the full chapter