Chapter 2: Choi Seunghyun

YG Family
Please log in to read the full chapter

Choi Seunghyun’s POV

I’ve finished my 2nd bottle of ginseng tea that Sandara sent this week. She has been sending me weekly different kinds of tea since I became a public service worker. We rarely talked ever since we became a part of YG as we are awkward around each other, but she has always been a good friend. She is someone who cares about everyone more than she cares about herself and she’s really, really close to my whole family.

Another phone call I missed from Lee Chaerin. She keeps on calling every day to check up on me, it sometimes gets annoying. I appreciate it, though. She drops by with my favourite wine whenever she’s in Seoul.  The house gets noisy when she’s around but my parents, most especially my mom, loves it. I like having her around as well. Jiyong is such a pabo for not liking her back. I have given up on the thought that she would like me. How can I be good enough for her? I’m a mess.

But I am in no position to give advices and look after someone right now. I have to look after myself. I’m still having panic attacks but I have been seeing doctors now. I want to be well. My members, my family, Sajangnim had to put up a lot because of me. I don’t want to disappoint them again.

Months ago, I was on the verge of giving up. No, actually I had given up. Took pills. Took a lot of pills. But still, I woke up. When I woke up and I saw the media taking pictures of me outside the hospital at my weakest point, I thought how unfort

Please log in to read the full chapter